Thoughts of Love and Life

-As the sun rises in the east, my heart loses a beat. Another day begins; the circle of life shows its wings.

-I'll subtract you and add the pain, because you divide my heart and multiply my pain. All I've done has been in vain, because all I've received has been pure pain. This pain I feel is unbearable, because it comes from a heart that is irreparable. So why don't you finally leave and let me vanish into thin air, maybe then you'll find your perfect pair.

-As night falls my heart races, when in reality I'm walking paces. I wish to see the world beyond, but every time I try, it's always so far. I'm paralyzed from my feet, legs and thighs; I think I might have lost my eyes. Darkness has taken over my body and soul; I'm the walking dead, a living corpse.

-He is nice, kind, and makes my heart skip a beat. Sometimes I feel like he lifts me off my feet.

-As the night grows old, my heart races more. You are my moon, the brightest star I see. Even though I'm like water, for you it doesn't matter. Even when I change my shape and try a new face, you're always there for my crazy race.

-Love is like a sand clock. While the heart is filling up, the brain and mind become empty.

-Even though we're miles apart, you'll always be part of my heart.

-The emptiness I feel is because of the distance I fear.

-If only you knew how much this love is killing me, I don't really have any motive if you're not with me.

-Seeing you isn't worth my while, unless I see your dorky smile.