SURPRISE

NATSU'S pov
I got out of bed super early remembering what day it was, I have finally turned 19, I got ready and made my way to the guild to see everyone is acting normal. I sat at the bar as Mira smiled to me.
"Got anything special on today Mira?" I asked curiously
"No, just another normal day at the guild, why do you ask?" She asked still smiling
"It doesn't matter." I said as I thought to my self  'that they couldn't have forgotten'
I turned to the door to see Lucy had just walked in with Gray. She slightly clinger on to him as he put his arm around her shoulder. I growled slightly as they walked over to me. I gave a quick smile and went back to facing the bar.
Gray tapped my shoulder and smiled as I faced him.
"Hey, Natsu..." He said alittle spaced out.
"What do you want Gray"I said glancing at Lucy's beautiful face.
"Natsu, be nice." Lucy said as she glared at me holding on to Gray tighter.
"Fine... So... Any thing special on today?" I said trying to hide my anger.
"No... Nothing why do you ask?" they both said at the same time.
I sighed "doesn't matter." I moved from the bar trying to hide my sadness. 'I can't believe they forgot, especially Lucy she always remembers everything for me. Well she has Gray, I'm not important anymore.' I walked out of the guild feeling 2 pares of eyes on me, I glanced back to see Lucy and Gray staring at me.
I smiled and kept walking. My smile fade once I noticed I was home.
I walked in to see a price of paper with a fish drawing on it. "It must be from happy"

(This is what the letter looked like)

I read it aloud "I'm with charla... Can you pick me up from  the guild at 2pm? And raw fish is better!
From happy" I said putting the letter back down. I walked over to the clock to see it was only 12:30 i still have 1hour and a half till I have to pick him up. I fell straight on my bed thinking about how close Lucy and grab are now. I closed my eyes and woke up to see it was already 1:58pm I ran out the door and sprinted tot he guild. As soon as I got there I saw that it was dark and noone seemed to be there I walked in wondering what happened I heard a slight noise and then the lights turned on with in a blink "suprise!" Everyone shouted together
I stood there in shock as Lucy walked Over to me and said "happy birthday, Dragneel" she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I blushed harshly. "What was that for Luce, aren't you and Gray, you know a thing."I said trying to hide my shock.
Everyone laughed at my comment.
"Oh, Natsu you are too much, me and Gray, are you joking, we were only together this morning to try and get you to leave so we could set up." Lucy said as she grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I pulled Lucy in and gave her. Big passionate kiss.
She smiled as we separated, and said "happy birthday Natsu"

THE END