prologue.

"hahh! busan ah! i'm back!" - you yell happily before running in circles, just like a three-year-old.

you're nam y/n, named yourself as a daughter of busan. busan is your homeland and of cause, you love this city very much as you can even spend your whole life just to nourish this city. your love for busan is even much bigger than for yourself. why? because all your childhood memories are here. all of them, all the ups and downs,.. everything. although those memories just happened shortly in your first life period but they're an integral part of your life. the love and share which everyone gave to you is here.

this is the first time you come back busan, it was 10 years passed by.
since you were 4, your parents have divorced from each other. that was because your father found that your mother was cheating on him, she slept with another man. it happened for many times and your father couldn't take it more. then they've had a big quarrel for a month, or so...as a result, they divorced. your "adoring" mother left busan with that stranger.
not for a long time then, your father became a heavy drunk. he didn't care about your existence...
luckily, you still had your grandma took care of you when your father passed away in an accident.
untill you were seven, she took you to seoul to live with you aunt - aunt minji - because she knew that would be better for your life and your study in the future.

last year, your grandma passed away because of illness and her old age. you've asked aunt minji to come back to busan but she didn't said a word about that. now you're 17 and she said nothing can stop you as she bought an airplane ticket to busan for you. she said nothing because she knew that you're growl enough to make your own decision and not to regret anything.

and finally, you're here, in busan- your beautiful homeland. you feel so grateful to aunt minji for everything she's done for you. aunt minji and grandma, they gave you the love which you thought you could never get.