Cam💔

This man was one of the most inspiring people I have ever watched on the telly.
Cameron meant a lot to me.
I grew up with him on the telly from when I was 5-14(my age now) couldn't believe the news when I opened twitter earlier this day. I honestly thought it was some sick joke! But it wasn't... Watching Jessie won't be the same... l know he'll be on there, on the screen but knowing that he isn't sitting by his family or friends, having a laugh will break my heart.
Cameron had such a bright future and that's been taken away from him because of some stupid illness.
He never gave up though and that's what I found so mesmerising about him!
Cameron was such a beautiful person not just outside but inside also.
From his personality to his smile.
He. Was. Beautiful.
He wasn't afraid to be himself and that's what I found so amazing about him. I've always struggled to be myself in front of people. Always worrying that they won't like me or won't accept me but Cameron taught me that It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks about you but YOU! He taught me how to love myself.
It hurts knowing that one of the people who brought me and so many other people out of a dark place has left this cruel world.
I hope he's in a better place now, watching over his friends and family making sure their okay. All my prayers go out to his family and friends. I know what it's like to loose someone who was family and a best friend all in one...
I hate the fact that he was taken so soon. He didn't get to have children, get married or have grandchildren. He didn't get to do half the things he DESERVED to do! He deserved the world, and I know... that's cheesy and everyone says it but it's true, he did!
Dear Cameron,
You will be forever remembered as one of the most talented, amazing, mesmerising and adorable actors the world has ever seen. I hope to god your up there looking down on all of us. I hope that you know how much, not only your family and friends, but your fans loved you! You were a light when everything was dark. I hope you died peacefully in your bed and didn't feel pain and loneliness. I hope you know how much everyone treasured you. I love you Cameron! We all love you!
Rest In Peace 💔 you'll be forever in everyone's hearts ❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fybRf7Y0kP4&feature=share