My Lover, My Stalker. (Book 2 To My Lover Series) {Coming Soon}

She’s mine. Everything piece of her is mines. Her body belongs to me, her hair, face, and mostly her soul. You see, yes, I am crazy. I’m crazy for her, I’m her lover. She’s my lover. Even if she hates me, I will get what’s mines. I crave her in so many ways. Love, Lust, Happiness and also Death, I missed her sweet, strawberry lips. I missed her wonderful scented hair. I lust for her body. My heart longs for her heart. And my anger, wants her dead. If I can’t have her, then no one will. If she doesn’t be with me, then she won’t be with anyone. If she doesn’t be mines………. Then her body will be buried…… Alive. I love A’Quina Rosia Marinez. And no one will stop me from being with her. No One.

Prologue:

Trey stood in front of me. I looked down at the broken glass. Trevor steps in front of me. I clutch his arm and tear up. Trey cocks his head to the side. He holds a knife, he turns the knife at me and Trevor.

“You, A’Quina,” He says, walking forward to us. Me and Trevor stepped back, “Have been very naughty. You, my love, was suppose to be with me. You know, your knight and shining amour. The one that would always love you. Even if you were heartless.” His tone was upsetting.

I gulp knowing my fear was showing as my face expression. Trey smirked. “You’re a fucking phyco.” Trevor yells. Trey looks at Trevor, he raises a brow.

Trevor whimpers as Trey slaps Trevor with the knife. I scream as Trevor falls on the floor. I bend on the floor and hold Trevor. Trevor’s cheek bleeds. I look up at Trey. He stares at both me and Trevor with anger.

“That, my dear, will not do.” He says and kicks me off Trevor. I scream as I fling into the wall. Trey covers my mouth.

“You don’t want to wake up the babies do you?” Trey asks. I tear up and start to scream into his hand. Trey clutches the knife to my face. “Shhhhhhhh.” He soothes. My eyes grow wide.

What is he going to do with that knife? Kill me?

Instead, Trey moves the knife to my skirt. He scrapes my skirt up with the knife. He stops when my entire panties show.

“Now, how about I show you what you’ve been missing?” He asks me. I shake my head.

“NO, Trey please.” I beg. Trey kisses me hard on my mouth. I don’t kiss back. Trey digs the knife in my leg. I open my mouth and find Trey’s tongue down my throat.

I bite him hard on his tongue. “LEAVE ME ALONE!”

~*~

I jump up out the bed, realizing it was just a dream……………………

I yank the cover off my body and find a cut on my thigh. I gasp.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BAM! MYSTERY! xD I’m back BABY! ß--- that’s how my Social Studies teacher Ms. Staples say it. BABY! LMFAO! DEAD!

LOL! But I won’t upload til’ hmmmmmm I don’t know  Next NEXT Wednesday. So, The limit for this is….

Goal: 10 Votes and Comments! Hope you all enjoyed the Prologue! :D