What should I do? (RaphxLeo)

Chapter 1: Really weird dimension

(Donnies POV) 

We all dissapeard, it was totally messed up. The worst thing there was being alone in this... I don't know if I will ever be able to talk about it... Especially with them.

Well, maybe let's begin from the start- a big weird dragon demon has sent me and my brothers to four different dimensions to make us suffer or whatever that was supposed to be... Mikey has get to some dimension with superheroes, Leo to Japan with humanoid animals and Raph has motor racing. What was mine dimension? Please don't ask... I'm not sure what was this, I could never tell that something of this ever would happen, it was totall madness... But I must share it to someone so listen carefully because I won't repeat it, so- 

-Why are you talking to fridge Donnie? -Mikey asked laughing. -You should knock...- I snapped. -...and no, It's not a fridge, It's actually... Oh shot, you got me there, it's actually my super modern fridge with recording function and spaghetti- I laughed a bit but then I realised why he came here. Of course it wasn't just hanging out like always, I saw this in his eyes. 

-Please leave me alone Mikey... I'm out of energy... And actually out of everything for now... -

Even if Mikey was my best help-to-everything and I trusted him, I would never want to tell him what I saw in that dimension... NEVER. -But Donnie... We all really curious what You saw there, Oh comon duuuude, you can trust me! I won't tell anyone!- he smiled friendly. 

-No.- I turned around. 

-So maybe you'll tell us?- oh no, It was them. 

Leo and Raph came into my room. 

-Guys, I'm tired. Leave me alone- I was so annoyed, please go away. 

-No! because you're acting REALLY suspicious and we are worring about you. You're talking to fridge Donnie, FRIDGE, last time you talked to it was when Casey told you that you'r tie on Splinter's weeding was ugly. Oh boi that was so bad...- Raph made terrified face to his flashback's. Leo was just looking at me with his typical worried face which means: tell-me-everything-or-I'll-figure-it-out-with-my-magic-meditation-pleaaaaaase.

This conversation was so useless, They all were just begging me, Mikey even drew a cute portrait of me to make me feel better and more willing to tell him anything but... HELL NO I'M GONNA NOT. Raph was trying to guess what was in my dimension. Only thing they pull out off me was: -Raph... and Leo... They... NO!!!.- I screamd in psychical pain. 

-What? What we were doing? Fighting? Dying? Oh common, it can't be that bad.- Raph said frustrated. -No matter what it gonna be, we'll understand that and try to help you, we are brothers right?- Leo was trying to be good mom, but still no. Not gonna do this guys. 

Then Mikey made something unexpected... 

-I WON'T TALK TO YOU UNTIL YOU'LL TELL US, IT'S JUST NOT FINE DUDE- and walked away like angry kid. He actually looked a bit sad too... Of course he was just acting... R-right?.....Well, it's better for him, He won't hear what I have to say to Raph and Leo... They didn't wanted to leave me alone, and even when I closed my room's door , They has just sit there and still asking me questions, it was really hard to avoid... Even if I had headphones, but then those two made me really angry. I saw them using my things without my permission and... THEY ARE TAKING AWAY MY FRIDGE. That was just too much, this fridge is making me a coffe, it's precious and I need it. 

I just stand on their way and looked at them with anger. I won't beat my brothers of course, but... OH SHOT THEY JUST DROPPED MY FRIDGE. I totally lost control on myself. 

-You want to know what happend in my dimension? OKAY! I'll tell you with all details, but then don't be too suprised, YOU ALL WANTED THIS- Leo and Raph has really surprised faces. They Thought that I'll just use my robots or something to stop them, ohhh, not today. I wasn't this angry for a really long time.