CHAPTER 1

Hi everyone!

I don't really know who I'm talking to, I don't think anyone gonna read this book, but I thought it would be fun to write.

My name is Adham, I'm 10 years old, I live in Lebanon, Tripoli to be exact. I like to read books, I read a book called "see you in the cosmos" is about a kid who wants to launch a rocket into space! He records sounds from the earth and how his life is into a golden iPod so he can send it into space, so I thought why don't I do the same. My favorite book series is "diary of a wimpy kid", it tells the story of a kid named Greg, he tells us what happens in his everyday life, and I find that really fun to read!

I hope this is too...

I also love playing video games like Roblox and Minecraft, these are the games where you mine and craft and explore all kinds of stuff. I have some online friends I play with, my best friend is Mr.cook, his real name is Charlie, he's 11 years old, we always play together, we met in a military group! He is a general, and his rank is way higher than mine! But he's really nice and doesn't brag about it, so he and I always help each other whenever we are facing trouble. He has this friend called Tapwater, who I'm friends with too, we 1v1 each other sometimes, which means we battle each other in video games, but I'm usually the one who wins. But I haven't been able to play with them in a couple of weeks because the internet is down since we're doing some renovations to our house. That's what sucks about having internet friends.

We've been staying in our summer house, and there isn't any internet there! Which sucks! So I've been sending more time playing outside with my sister. There's a huge garden there! There are all kinds of different trees! My mum and dad helped me build a treehouse, and now I spend a lot of time there with the new friends I made.

There's this one boy there whose name is Khaled, I met him when I was trying some new tricks with my bicycle,  he was watching me and drinking some weird looking kind of juice, he complimented my bike and we've been friends since then.

When I was 5 years old, my parents signed me up for karate lessons, So right now is 10 years old and that means I've been taking karate lessons for 5 Years and No, No, no I DONT EVEN LIKE THAT KARATE CRAP!

Alright, I'm sorry I overreacted the last part, So recently I've been Reading books and talking to my friends online since this summer vacation started a moth ago.

Sooooooooooooooo this is awkward but... when I as 6 years old

++