Ridly's Nightmare

Rapunzel woke up from Ridly screaming in her bed, Rapunzel dashed out of her bed and ran to Ridly and held her in her arms until she calmed down,"Shhh, shhh, it's ok, it's ok, you were dreaming, you were dreaming." Said Rapunzel stroking Ridly's long braided brown hair,"It was me, I was in." She said crying on Rapunzel's shoulder,"I know, I know but you're not, it's your first year Ridly, your names only gonna be in their once, their not gonna pick you, try to go back to sleep." Rapunzel whispered to Ridly, Ridly took a deep breathe and said,"Ok, I'll try." And she got back under her covers and Rapunzel rubbed her head to get her hair out of her face,"Ok, get some rest, I've got to go." Said Rapunzel,"Where?" Asked Ridly confused, Rapunzel kissed Ridly's forehead and said,"I just got to go, but I'll be back, I love you."

Rapunzel ran down stairs, grabbed her jacket and ran outside headed for the woods. Rapunzel needed to get her mind clear of The Hunger Games, she was also terrified of the games too, even if she was never picked, it still haunts her. She was about to walk past a bridge, then she noticed a whole bunch of birds flying by, then one was hit by an arrow. In shock, she looked over to wear the arrow came from and she saw Jack Frost, he's a popular, tough careless guy who is kind of the richest kid in my area because of his hunting skills, he could sell 8 animals a week for 300 dollars for food and supplies. Rapunzel chose not to talk to him so she turned around and started walking home.

Jack secretly thought that Rapunzel was a beautiful, caring young girl who seemed really interesting. He just knew that she didn't care for him, so he decided not to talk to her.

He grabbed his bird and called it a day with hunting because the draw for The Hunger Games was in an hour.

Author's Note:
Hey Guys!!! I hope you guys liked this chapter and I hope you guys like this story. I'll try to update soon and I'm sorry if this chapter is short, the next chapter will be longer, trust me. I'll talk to you guys later, Love U All! PEACE