the beginning

She left in the silence of the night. She ran to the horse corral and hoped on a horse and rode till she was tired. By the time she stopped she was in a small village by the water. She thought to herself on how she could have gotten there in a night. She put it off till she thought it would be a good time to think about what happened and she just went and rode to the town square where she met with a boy around her age. He wore a jacket and jeans from what i was able to see, i wore my dress and a cloak so that my hair was covered like my body. When he saw the horse he walked over and hoped on with only a bag over his shoulder but i knew better and i knew he had at least a dagger or two and a wand. I carried my bag with my wand and a dagger and i had two daggers on either side of my hips. When he was on i took off down the road way till i hit the sand then i picked up speed knowing someone will get suspicious and follow me. The boy sat there and looked out at the water not saying a word just staring out there.

After riding till night without stopping we made it to a small hand made dock with a pirate ship floating there waiting to be released from the hold of the dock. I pulled the horse to a stop when we reached the beginning of the dock and got off with our stuff. When the horse was gone we walked down the dock to the ship. Once at the ship we hopped on and stood there. "Why are we standing here?" the boy said. "Because they will kill you if you do not wait." i said "ok thanks" "no problem" we stood there for about five minutes before the first mate saw us. "Well well well what do we have her a small little price for you is it?" "he's here with me and you hurt him you will go overboard with the fish!" i said. "Sorry alice i didn't know it was you under there then again i also thought you gave this life up." "i did lydia i just had to run away again they were abusing me and i brought him because they threaten to kill him if he didn't leave." "sorry i just thought you missed me or something." "i miss being able to fight and live the way i want and not needing to be elegant for once." "lucky for you alice i still have your cloths in the captain's quarters and i probably have something for him." lydia said as she gestured toward the boy. "Cristian can have one of my sets i'm sure he wouldn't mind being in some male cloths that are nice and his style." "Thanks i don't like the thought of being in a dress all day long."

After getting changed into my clothes I looked across my old cabin to Christian was just finishing up putting on his boots when I stopped him from tightening them before tying them. "why not that's the proper way." "they look like hooker boots if you tighten them." "ok thanks for the heads up." he tightened them anyways. When we walked out lydia looked him up and down and when her eyes hit his boots she had to hold her face to not laugh but Christian played it off. When I got to the helm I went to feel the power the boat holds once more like it was a drug. After feeling it again I walked down to the main deck and got ready to make sure we were ready to sail. "look who's back." "why of course I am I need to get my sea legs back laiden or else what am I to the world?" "you are what your are alice never let that change." "I'm also the pirate king so when I go off the grid it's a bad thing." "your right I forgot that the immortal was appointed the highest pirate position." "well you know I hold the most powerful piece of the puzzle when at the door needs to be open." "just remember I still hold the knife you have me at my side every day." "I feel so special." "you know you are." "whatever."

While doing some minor work around the main deck I heard the approach of horses coming from the opposite side of the mountain. When I signaled for everything to go down and everyone to get down i saw laiden, lydia and Christian ready for a fight so I walked down the dock and went to greet my visitors. When the noise stopped I pulled a gun out of its holster and put it behind my back. When I saw the men walking around the corner I did not even miss a beat when I started to run down the dock. "Fire! Take them out!" alice yelled as she came running up to the ship cutting it free from the dock as she came to the edge of the dock she just stopped and used her powers to push the ship away from the dock to buy them time to escape.

"Miss Jones please come with us quietly and no one will get hurt." The first man said "I am not going back there. Ever again!" Alice pulled out a dagger and her wand and got ready to fight. "One last chance to come with us or we will use force to bring you back." "Then I guess you're gonna have to try and get me." The four men standing there pulled out their swords and started to run at alice. "Bad decision boys." Alice said as she launched a spell out of her wand and then jumping off the dock backwards and speeding off to the ship. She flew out of the water landing on the deck with her wings extended out dripping wet. "Your still alive?!" Laidan said. "I've been trying to run for so long that was the first time I could use magic in so long it felt... nice." Alice said. "Well at least shes still alive that just means that we can continue on with our plan." christian said. "Well let's hope it works." Alice said. "Ya let's trust him alice why is it you trust him what if he tries to kill you in your sleep?" Laiden said. Alice just rolled her eyes and walked off.

Later alice was sitting In the crowd nest with a few books spread out around her open and a small fire with a cauldron over it with a blue shade to it. Alice picked up her wand and started to stir the liquid while adding some more of the alcohol to it till it went to a pure black color.