Insane!RussiaxReader - GO TO SLEEP

You groaned and stared down at the broken pencil in your hand. You growled to yourself, you hadn't finished your math homework yet at this had been the third time your pencil had broken. "Whatever, I can just do it tomorrow morning on the bus." Messily you shoved the paper into your backpack, though you knew it would just be in rips and crinkles the next morning. 

Now you had the rest of the night to lean back and read some creepypastas. No, not Italian food with an evil face on it, but scary stories that you could be expecting to read at a campfire. You clicked on a new one called, "God's Mouth." This creepypasta was about a couple getting lost in the cave God's Mouth and getting killed by the cave. Of course you didn't actually believe any of these silly stories, but the scared feeling was like a drug you couldn't pull yourself away from. Of course there were no human-dog things running around with meter long nails, waiting to claw your face off. 

You finished your story and clicked the second one in the corner under, "Top Rated Pastas." And began to read. Your desk lamp flickered a bit before powering off, and your laptop's charger light turned dim, then to darkness. 'Alright, a power outage, at least my laptop is fully charged.' You thought to yourself calmly, until your laptop slowly dimmed to black, and the little blue light turned off. 

You sat there. Minutes passed as creepypastas ran through your mind of the bad things that happen when the power goes off. "No, what am I, twelve?" You let out a nervous laugh and stood up from your desk, shutting your laptop and pushing in the chair. You couldn't stop but help the feeling you were being watched, though a glance around the room told you that you were alone, the only one in the house, your brain was only playing tricks on you. 

"M- maybe some tea will calm me." You walked out of your bedroom and to the kitchen, relieved to not have seen any unwelcome guests in your home. Since your stove did not work, you boiled a pan over your fireplace to get the water hot. 

Through bagged, sleepy eyes you prepared your tea, stirring the sugar and milk in and lastly sitting down on a couch to drink. Thank goodness the tea woke you up, you checked your watch. "7:32..." Impossible, that was the time you had started your homework, your watch must have been broken. It's only september, the sun would still be up by now. 

You thought as you stared out the window at the dark skies. 

"Shouldn't you be in bed?"

CRASH. 

You let out a blood curdling scream and ran for the phone. Maybe you were over reacting, you're just tired, right? No,  that was real, I heard it. someone- someTHING is in my home with me. You picked up your phone and dialed 911, but eventually realized you had no dial tone. You dropped the phone as the voice spoke again, "I'll tuck you in, just go back to bed." 

Dizzy with fear you ran to the door, only to find that the door handle looked like it had been hit so many times it simply fell off, but wasn't located anywhere near the door.. You tried your hardest to get the door to open, but no avail. You were trapped. You tried to open the windows, but in a hurried panic you couldn't get them open, your hands were shaking too much. 

"There you are..." A husky voice said behind you, a slight Russian accent butting into it. "Now come with me so you can go to sleep." You turned around slowly, about two meters away, a tall man stood. His coat was covered in blood, he wore a scarf covered in pink and red stains, though you could barely make out any other details of the outfit in the dark. 

And his face... his face was purely terrifying. He was smiling, though his lips were cut off and carved, only intensifying the smile. His eyes were wide, almost like his eyelids weren't there. His eyes dripped blood and tears down to his large Russian nose, and his skin was so pale, it had to be the brightest thing in the house at the time.  And in his gloved hands stood a large faucet pipe, which was spotted and stained with blood, making it appear dull. 

The pipe reached toward your paralyzed body and hooked onto the collar of your shirt, and he pulled you to him with such great force that you fell before his feet, slowly shifting your shaking eyes upwards at the man. You screamed, "Nyet. You will not be sleeping if you are so awake, da?" The man jumped on you, making your screams cut short to a grunt and tears rushed to your eyes. You couldn't breath, he was too heavy. He kneeled down and gripped your hair, pulling your head back so far that your neck nearly snapped. 

You felt something cold on the side of your head, and your eyes grazed over to the pipe, he pulled it back and gently tapped your head, just like he was going to hit a baseball, and wound up, 

"GO TO SLEEP."