Planning (Redone)

This fanfic may be disturbing in some areas. 

Narrator:

Rage. Rage was the feeling Morro was feeling when he lost to those ninja. However he also felt the desire for revenge. Revenge against Lloyd for taking his destiny. The destiny that is rightfully is. At the same time, he could finally find someone to share in his desires and could only be his. Like a pet that could only obey their master only in this case..He could have "fun" with him or her and punish them as he could see fit.

He knew that it couldn't be Lloyd mainly cause the others would instantly connect him with his disappearance. Plus he already spend enough time possessing him to know that he couldn't stand being in the same area as him. Jay was whiny and talked alot which would mean that he would have to listen to him complain alot about what he was doing. Zane was boring and wouldn't give him a satisfying reaction which would lead to more moping about his current circumstances. While Cole would just attempt to escape while giving some typical speech about the others coming for him. He also wouldn't pick Nya cause he wasn't attracted to her and he honesty didn't want to hear her scream for long periods of time.

That left only one ninja left, Kai who was stubborn as well and hot tempered. Reason why he was perfect to use as both an eventual lover and tool for revenge. All he needed to do was break him down and make him beg for his every being and touch. He could imagine their first session together and how he would beg for mercy when he slammed in and out of his hole. He was sure that the ninja still had innocence since he was responsible for raising his sister. Innocence that he would tear down in order to give Lloyd pain and make him suffer for taking what he was owned. As he was thinking this, his pants grew tighter which showed that his body also agreed with this idea.

He slowly started to stroke himself while thinking about the act the two would share. He couldn't wait to get his hands on him. However he had to be patient..Kai would be alone soon enough and when that happens..it would be the start of something new and exciting. As he climaxed..He mentally smirked and thought about the devastation that would show on Lloyd's face when the ninja was gone. How the other ninja would search high and low for him..Only to find him changed into a pet that only served to please him and would do anything to make him happy. This could change to something more, but he could think about that more later...right now he needed to find the right opportunity to get his prize. 

At the same time, Kai was in his room before feeling like something terrible was about to happen. He wished that he could share his feelings about this feeling to the others, but it seemed like they were too busy to actually talk to him. Part of him was saddened by this, but he quickly pushed that feeling down. Things will be fine and eventually the others would spend time with him again. He just needed to be patient and things will work out besides  it wasn't like he was in danger or anything.  As he was thinking this, he had no idea that fate was about to turn his life upside down and he would be at the mercy of Morro. 

Speaking of Morro, he was busy preparing the cell for his prize. When he was finished, he looked at the state with some pride before thinking:

Hope you prepared yourselves, Ninja cause my time of vengeance will come and your beloved fire ninja will be under my command by his heart, body and soul.

Author POV:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestion?

Bye 👋