Chapters 1 - 3

Highschool was a new chapter to begin with. Time to make new friends, explore the world, and to find your true identity. Mike was an intelligent and considerate guy. His priorities for this year was to finish his studies so he can spend his leisurely life with his one and only girl.

Nervous and frightened as he was he often replayed in his mind that everything was going to be alright. He rose up to bed enthusiastically and organized himself presentably and quickly summed up his meal.

He head down to the bus stop and met his best friend Megan. He greeted her with a huge smile and she also replied with a courteous gesture. At 7:15 the bus arrived and they both sat down together on the bus. Girls were looking and smiling at him because of he was very charming. Mike just smiled back at them politely. When they arrived at their destination Mike said to Megan "Good luck on your first day." Megan replied saying "Same to you too."

They both got their schedules and had to find their way to classes.

Every single person that Mike encountered became his friend immediately. On the other hand Megan got the same result as Mike.

One month passed and Mike became very popular that all of the students in the school knew him. The following day he joined to the football team positioning him as a quarter back. He never went above his ego, he was very different from the rest of the guys in the football team. He was a simple and a down to earth guy.

After school as always him and Megan met discussing their day and laughing at their fun moments. Out of the blue Megan asks Mike "Why are you so popular?" He looked at her and said "I won't consider myself popular, I'm just being the way I am. Same as always like the way you met me." Megan chuckles for a second and teasingly said "Sure. Let's just say that. So... are you admiring someone as of right now?" Mike looked at her with his hazel eyes as of saying yes. But sadly he said "No...you?" "Same."

After three months of being in the football team Mike starts to get frustrated trying to do maintain his studies and his love of playing his sport. A girl comes along that would change his mood named Carla. Carla never would've expected that she would meet Mike.

One day when he was sitting down on a bench exhausted from his game she gently approaches him. As she looked at him she started to notice his frustration through his eyes. She asks him " Are you okay ?" He looks up at her with his tiresome eyes and says "Yes I'm alright, come have a sit. Don't worry that seat isn't taken." He smiles slightly at her and both discusses about random things that's been happening to them.

Carla and Mike spends most of their time  after school. Megan noticing their huge amount of time being together starts being insecure. Mike and Megan sees each other, but Megan confronts him with cold words that leaves him stunned. Things starts to turn very terrible between Mike and Megan. On the football field after Mikes practice was done, he comes up to Megan who was talking to her friend on the bleachers. He yells out "Megan!" . She as cold as ice turns and leaves. Mike chases her up the stairs of the bleachers and asks her "Why are you avoiding me, what did I ever do to you?" Megan on the verge of tearing up spurts out "Tell me why a girl would be jealous tell me! You never had the chance to visit me because you're always with Carla! Are you two even together?!" Mike as stiffed as he was looking at her eyes says nothing. Megan pounds at his chest as hard as she could and says " So I guess that's a yes. You two are officially together." Mike full of temper blurts out " Why are you so concerned with me and Carla we weren't doing anything to you and since you're so desperate to hear the truth why don't I just tell you, since that's why you're all worked up. Yes she's my girlfriend, I like her and I love her she's been there for me since the day I've been In need. But you where were you huh?! Where, oh yes I know you've been with that guy....named Joseph. So don't tell me I'm the only one who's been busy." Megan hurt from all the words that she's taken leaves with her friend.

All night she cried herself out thinking she's been a foolish person to be liking her best friend who doesn't even like her. Three months passed Mike found out that Carla wasn't all that perfect the reason that she's been out most of the time was because she was supposedly out with her "friends". Mike was getting all pumped up to find out the truth. Never does he want to lose Carla and suspect her of cheating , but he had to find out. One night when her excuse came around the corner again he lets her go. When she left he called up all his squad of football players and told them where all of them should be. In positions in the house where Carla should be Jacob sneaks into the front of the house and sees a small opening of curtain lifted up to the right, he steadily then try to look for any evidence. He saw a stunning scene that left him breathless and he immediately took a picture of it. He then calls up Mike and tells him the terrible news. " Yo Mike this is Jacob coming in to tell you...that..? "What come on..tell me bro.." "Bro...your suspicions was right, she's in her house with another guy" "What! no no no!" Mike stood at the wall and started to punch the wall after Jacob told him " Bro she's with your friend Steven!" The line of the phone was cut off when Mike furiously threw his phone against the wall so hard that it broke in two pieces. The moment left him solemn and teared up. The night was windy repeating the sound of whistle that seems to be mocking him. All the memories that he remembers were taunting him that seems to be telling him that his memories were gone.