:(~Chapter One: Run Away~):

~(:(Y/N) P.O.V:)~

                          Hi... My name is (Y/n) Williums. I'm 16 years old. I live with my mother and father... But I don't want to anymore... After my sister died my father started drinking as well as my mother. Every night they'll scream at each other and fight. They don't even know that I'm there anymore... Well they see my every mistake at least. As soon as I make a mistake my father grabs his belt and... Well I think you what happens next... My home life is really bad... But at least I have Toby Rogers! My best friend.... and kind of my crush... He's the best thing I could've ever asked for! Nothing can tare us apart! At least that's what I would've said three days ago... I went by his house on Monday to pick him up. When I knocked on the door nobody answered. After awhile of standing there I went inside. Once I was in I smelt something rotting. I walked around the house to see where it was coming from. That's when I saw them. It was Toby's family... They were all dead on the floor... Execpt for Toby... Tears were spilling from my eyes.. I yelled his name as I contuied to search. I couldn't find him anywhere...

"Shit... Where is he?! TOBY?! TOBY PLEASE?!" I begin to cry even harder. I grab my phone and call the police. "H-h-he-hello?! Yes! I-I'm at my friend's house a-and his family is d-d-dead... Also I-I-I can't find my friend anywhere..." I said sobbing every five words. "Alright miss tell me the address and we'll send someone down.. You should go home..." The person on the other side said. I tell them address and hang up. I wipe my eyes and start to walk to my house. Wait... Why am I going back... I have no reason to anymore... The only thing keeping me going was Toby... But he's gone... I look around and see the forest... The Slender forest. When people go in there they don't come back... I smile. That's where I'm going... I walk in the forest.

~A few hours later...~

                          I've been walking around for three hours at the least... I have that feeling... Y'know that feeling you get when you feel like someone's following you...? Watching you...? Yeah... That feeling... Every so often I'll take a look around... But I never see anyone there. But I can still feel their eyes on me. I take another look around and that's when I see him... I very tall, thin (you could even say... Slender...?) man dressed in a suit. When I look up at his face... There was no face... No eyes... No mouth... No nose... I now knew who stood before me... Slenderman... The gurdian of the woods. I stand in shock. I could feel myself begin to shake. 'It's really him... I thoght he was only an urban legand...' I thought to myself.

                       "I am no legand, my child..." A voice told me in my mind. "THE HELL?!" I screamed. I begin to back up.  He begins to walk foward. "A-Are you going to kill me?" I ask him. Slender shakes his head. "No... I want you to join me..." He says. I tilt my head in confusion. "Join you in what..?" I ask. "I want you to join my family of misfits and killers.. I want you to join the creepypastas..." He replies. I think for a second. "Do I have to kill people..?" I ask. "At least one person." He repiles. I contiune to think. After a minute, I nod. "I'll join..." I say sticking out my hand. He shakes and says,

"Follow me, my child..."

?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?\|/?
So... How was the first chapter? Was it okay? Was it not the best? What ever the case leave a comment and if you liked it why don't you vote on the chapter and add it to one of your reading lists! Thank you so much for reading and stay tuned for the next chapter!!