Going To Transylvania

There were three best friends going to find a new place to live or so they thought. The three girls are Marishel Lochan , Jenee Raymond and Kaitlan Ramlogan. " Let's move to Transylvania??" asked Marishel with a smirk on her face. " Why Transylvania though? Its so far. But I guess it would be cool to experience a new place" said Jenee curiously." I'm scared to go Transylvania because I heard vampires live there" said Kaitlin in a scared voice. They all laughed at her and said "vampires aren't real DUH!!' .The next day the three best friends were on their way to the airport to go to Transylvania, suddenly they heard their Favourite song on the radio. The name of the song is "Heartbreak Girl"by 5 seconds of summer also known as 5SOS. Wait I didn't even introduce myself. My name is Arianna Carrington, I am 12 years old , I live in Valsayn Trinidad with my mom, sister and grandmother. I have short thick curly black hair and dark brown eyes and I have 5ft tall. I go to St François Girls College and I am in form 1. Now, enough about me , let's get back to the story. After minutes felt like hours they finally arrived at the airport." Omg I can't believe we are leaving Trinidad to go Transylvania" said Jenee with tears running down her red rosey cheeks.