My Backstory

My name is Alexandra Grace, but you can call me Alex. Let me just tell you my backstory, so you understand me more.

I had quiet a few friends in elementary school-I guess you could call me popular. Sure I got bullied now and then, but that didn't matter to me at the time, because I knew they were just jealous, and nobody believed them.

That all changed when I was 12 and my father died. It was two months after I started the seventh grade, and my father was working on our family farm. He came across something, and it got him sick. I'm not sure what it was, because truthfully, I didn't want to talk about it-it was devastating!

We didn't have enough money to continue running the farm, so we had to sell it. My mother, brother, and I moved far away, my grandmother and grandfather followed. We wanted to get far away from there. The memories.

I tried my best to stay strong for my family. My grandparents kinda do there own thing now, I feel kinda bad not visiting them much anymore, we used to be so close.

My mother and I don't talk anymore, it's not like we did much before, but now we literally never do. She's just to depressed to talk to me or my brother without crying. She usually hangs out with her friends, or works.

My brother, Shawn, tries to stay strong for me, and I try to stay strong for him. He's very overprotective. I love him more than anything, and I always come to him with my problems. I don't tell him about me cutting though.

I know, I know, I cut, usually on my stomach do no one can see. It also hurts more. I sometime cut on my arms and legs and if people ask I make up an excuse. That's one way to deal with the depression.

I only have one friend, Damon. I don't tell him about me cutting either, because I just don't want getting help, like a therapist or any of that crap.

I started getting badly bullied at the starting of high school. Not much in middle school, because I was still considered the "new kid".

The girls were jealous of my "looks", so they started rumors about me, and embarrassed me. I try to act cool, and shake it off, but inside I pray to god, to end my life at that very moment. I don't look like I'm depressed either, I look like a normal teen.

My number one fear is to be alone, and have nobody to talk to, and I'm starting to get the feeling that might happen.

Hey guys so this chapters a little boring, but I promise you it will get better. I published a chapter of a book just like this with the same title, but it got deleted off of my account and not off of wattpad, so don't think I copyrighted anything. I will be updating ASAP.

-live__love__sparkle