Begining of school.

Junior's pov
Today was the first day of highschool, of course chef pee pee quit and moved on and dad still just watched Charlyyy and friends. Jeffy is a little smarter now, he doesn't where that stupid diaper on the outside of his pants anymore, or he doesn't have a pencil in his nose, or that blue helmet.

I get ready for school walking into my bathroom and looking at my messy red hair, and my dirty clothes, and the big bags under my eyes. Chompy runs into the bathroom barking making me fall due to him running so fast. “stupid dog!” I shout groaning in pain but I get up anyway. I brush my hair back and put it in a little ponytail showing the horns on each side of my head. I huff and Change into a white shirt,  black jeans, then my white socks, and black tennis shoes.

-------

I run to school holding my backpack making it to the bus stop. I see Jeffy, Joseph, and Cody. Cody was wearing a white T-shirt and a blue and black flannel, he still had those stupid dweeb glasses but he got rid of Ken, like FINALLY he had a hat but it was a normal cap instead of that other pointy hat. Joseph had a blond mohawk, gray t-shirt that had a skateboard on it, blue jeans, and still had braces and green shoes. Jeffy had nice brown hair that was not messy, a yellow shirt without his name, blue shorts, black shoes. I run to my friends still groaning in pain. “oh! Hey guys, how are you guys?” I ask. They flinch and look at me “hey Junior, are you okay? You seem in pain.” Cody says to me and I nod, “never answered my question though, how are y'all?” Joseph sighed “i finally buried my mom yesterday night.” me and Cody smile at him, “thats great Joseph!” Cody said and put his hands in his pocket “also I'm doing great, I've been testing some of my science stuff on my mom" Cody said pushing his glasses up his nose. I snicker and pause but soon say “you mean you tested on a PIG?!" Joseph laughed “savage!" I start dancing,  Cody sighed “shut up, Junior" he crossed his arms and the bus came...

Hey author here! So this is all im doing so far. This is the beginning I should be continuing tomorrow! Hope you enjoy.

-_-----------
Word count : 420 😂🤣