Len's Compromise

"I hope you both behave yourselves while I'm gone," the man said as he exited out the door, leaving the two hybrids to watch as he left. "We wouldn't want another incident like last time, would we?"

They both shook their head, and the man smiled before closing the door behind him. The two waited to hear the familiar sound of the car leave the driveway before glaring at each other.

"Of course, we wouldn't have had an 'incident' if someone had know their boundaries." The blond female of the two said, narrowing her light blue eyes at the male with similar features.

"Ah, yes, because it always comes down to it being my fault. Give me a break." He replied, turning to go to the kitchen, hoping to get away from the girl.

"Yes, it's your entire fault." She rolled her eyes as she followed him, somewhat switching her hips with an attitude, her pure white tail swaying as she walked. "You were the one who got us both in trouble."

"But you we're the one who got up both caught. Therefore, you're to blame." He opened the fridge, pulling out a vanilla flavored pudding cup, wasting no time in opening it, sticking his tongue in to represent a spoon.

"That is how we got into this whole mess! There you go, eating things that aren't yours!"

"Why is it such a big deal? You do it all the time--"

"Yes, I do it, because I can."

"And I can't?"

"No! Because you don't have the privilege!" She stomped her foot to emphasize her point.

He rolled his eyes. "Not this again. Look here, Rin, we both live in this house, we should both have the same privileges."

She glared at him, obviously not liking how he'd put her on equal grounds with himself. "No, we shouldn't."

"And why not?" He put the now empty pudding cup on the table. Rin folded her arms over her chest, the oversized white, button-up shirt wrinkling slightly.

"It's because I'm better than you. I was here first, and Master likes me better. In a way, I guess you could call me your alpha, huh Len." She was challenging him. The smugness in her voice and in her face proved it.

He scoffed at her, "You? Please, I'm far more alpha than you'll ever be in your life."

"You can't prove it. I'm more graceful, talented, and way more attractive than you. There's nothing you're better at than me."

Len frowned at this, thinking she might be right, but then a smirk came onto his devily handsome face. "Alright, how about this." Rin raised her eyebrow, not expecting such a change in attitude. "If I can prove to you that I can do something better than you, you have to loosen the lease you think you've made me."

Rin thought about it for a moment, then thought 'what the hell', It's not like he could actually beat her in anything. "Sure, but you better have one hell of a challenge to beat me in."

Len didn't say anything, but moved closer to Rin, grabbing her wrist when she backed away from him. "You've seem to forgotten which one of us this the strongest." Rin eyes widened as he pulled her closer, and she tried to get out of his grip. "Shall I give you a demonstration?" He took her chin between his thumb and forefinger, making her look into his lustfilled eyes, her own eyes widening at the implication.

"Go tot Hell." She said harshly, glaring at him fiercely as she tried to wiggle herself out of his grasp. "Get off of me, you ignorant mutt!" Len shook his head in disappointment, taking the sash off his belt and tying her hands together with it. "Let go!"