Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I dedicate this to Chennelle because she's so awesome and inspired me to write :P i just hope she likes it!

**Brandons PoV**

"Hey!" -David

"Umm, Hello?" This is strange

"Nice to meetcha!" -David

"Errm. I guess so?"

"Whats wrong? you seem confused?" - David

"Because I am? I've never really gotten a message before?"

"What do you mean?? How could you not have gotten a message?" -David

"Because I'm a nobody? I don't really matter" True... So true.

"Hey!! Don't ever say that! Everyone matters!" -David

"I suppose" Whats with this guy?

"Anyways, I was just being freindly was all." -David

"Thanks. I think?" Freindly? who's 'Freindly' these days?

"Gosh, your really weird kid" -David

"Hey! Who are you calling a kid?! I'm 15, practically an adult!" How dare he!

"Woah tiger, calm down. I was only kidding. looks like someone has a fiesty side" -David

"Hmph. So, how old are you then?" He better not be older than me..

"16, older than you :P" -David

"Grr" Now i really resent him..

"Haha.. So, since we broke the ice, I'd like to know more about ya." -David

"Umm, Okay?" Geez! He's one sneaky SoB! He tricked me into conversation, maby i underestimated him?

"Okay, how about we start with your likes and dislikes? And don't worry, everytime you answer, i'll answer the question too" -David

"Sure, couldn't hurt to answer some questions" He's really serious. Intresting..

**A few hours later**

"Umm, hey. I got to go now, my mom's freaking out on me for not cleaning my room XD" -Davd

"Oh, ok. have fun!"

"Yah, Yah... gosh, she's really going crazy!" -David

David Has Logged Off

     Ha, poor David. I sure hope he's okay though, he told me his mom can be really annoying. I told him stuff like my favorite colors, music, and books, totally keeping my personal life to myself, like anyone would want to know about that. He was kind, and kept his promise by answering the same question as I answered it, telling more than I did and less on some questions; but I did learn he was gay aswell and he had recently moved too. But I didn't press, and he was kind enough to do the same. I look towards my clock, 10:35, "Jesus Christ!" I announce to myself. I had school tommorrow, off to bed with me!

**Davids PoV**

     I spent hours talking to that socially akward, cute little nerd on the other side of my computer. Only to be interupted by my very rude mother who refuses to knock on my door.

"David! Do you know what time it is!!" My mother screeches

     I check the clock, not knowing. Woah! its almost 12:00! My mom was giving me a VERY LONG lecture on why I should clean my room.

"Ugh! Why doI have to?"

"Because David! It's good to maintain a clean enviorment to live in!"

     Here we go again.... She's always been like this, and im afraid to say, I don't think she'll ever change.

"Okay mom, I'll start tommorrow. I'm already late going to bed as it is." I motion to my clock sitting on my nightstand.

"Fine, but if i walk in this room tommorrow and it's not clean. I'll bring your father into this."

     I cringe at the thought, my father was a good guy, Just so involved in work he didn't have much time to have a family life, or worry about his sons messy room. So I knew if he had to handle this, he'd be pissed. With that, I fall in my bed and rest my eyes knowing that my first day of school mid semester was something I didn't want to face considering the fact i had recently moved to some new town because my dad had a new job offer.

**************************************************************************************************************************

Authors Note:

Hey, I know its not to great, I tried my best