Depression is a Demon

How I deal with Depression:(Struggles and pain)

It's always been there ever since I was a child , i remember when it was my 15th bday, and i was in the living room sitting on the table and the lit up birthday candles in front of me,my family smiled and sang me the birthday song,there were things wrong because I seemed sad and upset for no reason,even before that I even cut my wrists in sadness and anger while my family argue and some just like to talk shit and make up drama,as I grew more being a teen I was quiet and shy as ever,and never spoke any words ,when I try to with my family ,they will just judge me ,then I'll fall into my bed while this shadow of depression comforts me and tells me all these things that nobody will love me or care for me enough to fight through the shadow,I kept self harming and then wearing long sleeves so I don't show anyone,and then I went to harm my stomach then toward my legs,sometimes I can't stand staring at myself in the mirror because I was ugly,I wasn't pretty,and do did the shadow aggreed and said I had to punish myself for all these things,eventho in highschool something's changed I still feel the shadow inside me hurting me,even as an adult now the shadow is still there ,I have then suddenly, changed into a warrior and learned to fight it with now my close friends to defend me ,but even alone I can't do it and the shadow wins me just laughing and telling me the same things it told me in the beginning and I just lay on my bed all numb from the pain I got use to ever since,but as long as my loving close friends are there to support me and others,I won't loose so much to the likes of the shadow that keeps appearing behind me,I will keep on fighting till I'm dead.(also story cover image isn't mine)