The story Miya's story

It all started when i was a High school student.

I was a “boyish” kind of girl,

I like playing the guitar, i love playing video games, And i really like to play basketball.

I don’t usually date guys since I’m more of an introvert kind of girl,

When i usually play MMORPG, i usually select Physically strong girls ( like swordsman , assasin, Etc. )

you will get the picture,

On my 3nd year I was transferred from an All girls school to a coed one which I’m not Happy to hear , since my old school is very far and after Basketball games i would walk home , which i develop a certain sickness “ Asthmatic” So much for a Basketball player huh! , so my mom immediately transferred me to this coed school.

anyways, i went to my class in my T-shirt and Blue jeans ( Since i don’t have my Uniform yet), i would sit in my chair and would look at my notebook and write  or doodle, As you may have guessed i love anime, i prefer the handsome , tall guy! RAWR!!

Yup , I would never see a guy like that in real life,,, Nah UH!!!

But hey! you will never know…

Many people say there is  love at first sight , there are lots of handsome  Guys out there, I remember when I was in elementary , I have a crush on this guy and I would then send him love letters.  i will watch him while he read it..

He would look around sometimes. Trying to search for me.

There are times that our eye’s will met and we would look the other way … He also have a crush on a very beautiful girl in campus and there is a rumor that he gave her a big bear… But I would not let it get me down…On our last day . my mom told me that she will transfer me to a different school..

I then take a chance and after class … I followed him until he went to his bus…

“Miya … you can do this!!”

as I approach the bus on the window side .. it then started… without me noticing it, I then followed the bus… little running… and I could only shout :” ZIAN !! I LOVE YOU!!” I don’t really care if he hears it or not, I will be going to a different school next grade anyway, What is it to be scared of…

Back to my day, I seated near the door front row part and i saw other students from other class look , I don't know why but i immediately ignored them and looked the other way…

then usually the 1st day of school the Introducing part .

"Ok class, My name is Ms.Carao , I will be your adviser for the whole year!" The teacher said "Now lets all start to introduce your self, Some of you may know each other from last year, But You still need to stand in front and tell you name for the new students and also from other class," She then stop and lean on the table look at me and said " Now why don't we start from the 1st row on the right."

Darn! i should have seated on at the back!! , I Thought , But Hell! new school new life , I might also get a love life at this school. lets get it on!!

I stood up and walk to the front , i can hear everybody talking to each other while looking at me and stuff. But i don't really care, 

"Hi everyone! , my name is miya Jean , You can call me miya if you want" pausing and thinking what would i say next.