Chapter 1

Marzia POV

Me and Felix were sitting in his car, we were driving back home, I look at him, he is so focused on the road, I found it cute.

Then the song 'Wonderwall' by Oasis was playing on the radio

Felix turned the volume high

"It's our song". he said then he smiled

I remember he sang this song for me when we met, I can't imagine how we got so far, 3 years ago, my friend sent me a message saying "Watch this idiot play video games". Who knew I fell for that idiot, it lead me to this life that I couldn't ask for better, I remember the first time I saw him in the airport, he looked perfect, I was so nervous and happy at the same time, I remember when we first kiss, I had a feeling that I couldn't forget, the feeling was like no other, my life is perfect, my marzipans, my pugs, Felix, they make my life complete.

Felix started to sing really loud

"Today was gonna be the day when they gonna throw it back to you"

"By now you should of some how realize what you got to do"

"I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you know"

"Back beat the world is on the street that the fire in your heart is out"

"I'm sure you heard it all before but you never really had a doubt"

"I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you"

He sang

Then I started to join him in singing

"Because maybe, your gonna be the one that saves me"

"And after all, your my Wonderwall"

We sang.

We then started bursting in laughter

I had met a lot of guys in my life time, but Felix, always made me laugh.

"You still remembered the lyrics". he said, it was a very old song

"How can I forget, the song that you sang to me, how can I forget our song". i said

He smiled

"I love you Marzia Bisognin". He said

"I love you too Felix Kjellberg". I replied

We continued driving, talking about Youtube.

We thanks our lives for that

"If it wasn't for Youtube, I wouldn't have met you, I wouldn't meet the love of my life". Felix said

"I would never forget my everything, deep down you would always be in my heart, soul and mind". I said

Then we stopped at a stoplight, then Felix leaned in, so did I, we were kissing, I always get the tingly feeling when we kissed.

Then I heard a loud honk of a car horn

Then I felt the car being pushed by a vehicle behind us,it made me bumped my head really hard, and then the car toppled upside down, my sight was getting blurry, I checked to see if Felix was alright, his air bag was on so he didn't get hurt as bad as I did, my air bag was broken, we were a planning to buy it next week, I looked at Felix he looked at me, he had bruises and cuts all over him and his forehead was bleeding a bit, he looked at me, he had a terrifying expression in his face, I guess I was hurt pretty bad, my eyesight started to get more blurry, Felix started to crawl to me, but he was very weak, I looked at him. He was crying, I think I was also, he didn't have the strength to crawl to me, neither did I, he was still close to me, I reached out my hand, he did the same, I held his hand, and he held mine, i clenched his hand, and he held mine tight too, I looked at him one last time, he was bruised and crying.

Then everything went black

-----

Cliffhanger? Sorry, I'm excited to start this story! hope you like