Well, I guess this is a love triangle.-One Direction

Introduction..

HEYY GUYS! JUST LETTING YOU KNOW, IF YOU FIND A STORY LIKE THE EXACT SAME, DONT FRET BECAUSE MY FRIEND AND I ARE SHARING AN ACCOUNT, AND LIKE ARE WRITING THEM TOGETHER, SO THE NEW USERNAME, WHICH WILL SURELY BRING NEW GOOD FANFICTION STORIES :)

-meghan_briannaxoxo

thanks guys.

Hey Guys! This is my first fan fiction I have ever written. A girl named Bree is working at Nando’s, when she (literally) bumps into none other than the Niall Horan from One Direction. Will he make her heart melt? Or will a mystery guy steal her heart first? One thing’s for sure, Bree is going to be in the middle of one big love triangle.

Feel free to leave comments about this story. Please vote, comment and most of all, enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER ONE.

-Bree

As I was walking towards an old couple celebrating their 40th anniversary as couple with their plate of French fries and their jug of lemon squash, a hard body pushed against me, causing me to lose my balance and drop everything and also land on the ground. The plate carrying their French Fries broke as it collided with the floor of Nandos, and the lemon squash jug exploded everywhere. Ugh. I was so dead. Probably fired. As an Irish voice said to me “oh sorry, didn’t see you there, but man do those chips look good if they weren’t on the floor, I would DEFINETLY eat them.” I was climbing to my feet, trying my hardest not to slip and fall, again.

A soft hand helped me up and when I looked up, I looked into the clearest bluish/greenish eyes I have ever seen. He flashed me a smile, with a seat of perfect white teeth glistening. He looked like he was around 5 feet and a few inches, which was great since I was 4 feet and almost 5. He was in good shape and looked like a proper lad in a plain white shirt, a black blazer that went good with his black chinos. His hair was blonde and tousled and when I finally stopped staring at him because he chuckled, I blushed.

“Love, I am very very sorry I bumped into you. I really didn’t mean it, let me take you out to lunch. My name is Niall Horan and you are?” I really liked his Irish accent and suddenly I realised who he was. He was Niall, Niall Horan out of One Direction, one of the biggest boy bands in the world. I gasped and before I could respond, a hard hand was pulling on my arm to the back storage room, where he yelled at his staff, my boss. I groaned as I looked back at Niall who was standing in the middle of the mess I made who was writing something down on the waitress notepad of mine that I used to take down orders. I hope it was his number.

 -----------------

Hi guys, first chapter :) like I said before, first fan fiction, so please dont hate me if it kinda sucked! Sorry If it was short.

Please vote and feel free to comment what you think of it! :)

-----------------

CHAPTER TWO.

-Niall

Gosh was that waitress beautiful! I loved how her sun-kissed blonde hair fell down in curls on her back. She wasn’t wearing much makeup, just a lil bit of mascara that brought out her sparklyin blue eyes. Her cute little lips pouted as she stared at me, and I couldn’t hold in the chuckle that was begging to escape my lips. I decided to introduce myself, and was expecting for this beauty to freak out that I was a member of One Direction.

As she gasped an old man who looked like he was in his forties roughly grabbed her arm and pulled her off into the back storage room of Nandos. I had a sudden urge to go after her, to protect her from that mean looking man who I guessed was her boss. But as the smell of delicious French fries wafted up to me, I realised I was standing in the middle of a complete mess. Oh gosh. I decided to move fast before the paparazzi notice me, but when I saw her notepad for waitressing on the counter, I couldn’t resist writing down my number for both my phones and my twitter name. As I drew a drawing I hoped she would find funny, I smiled to myself. Hopefully she would call.