Part 1

⬇️⬆️Ivy human form ⬆️⬇️

⬇️⬇️Ivy half-fox form⬇️⬇️

⬇️⬇️Ivy winged form⬇️⬇️

⬇️⬇️Ivy true form⬇️⬇️

⬇️⬇️Periwinkle Sprite form= ⬇️⬇️

⬇️⬇️Periwinkle human form⬇️⬇️

Fairy types,Regular Fairy:the types of fairy we usually see in the book

Fairy types,
Regular Fairy:the types of fairy we usually see in the book. Also the most common among the fairies,
Rare Fairy:the ones who don't look like they would be able to fit into either the fairy world or the mortal world.
Pixies:not bonded to a single Fairy.
Sprite:bonded to a single fairy.

Ivy is not a fairy but is the daughter of magic. As will be explained later. And Periwinkle was given a human form by a spirit.

(Note:Ivy barely uses her true form and is usually found in one of her other 3 forms or that of an arctic fox. Also Periwinkle is her sprite. This chapter will be Periwinkle and Ivy's story)

Title:The Daughter of Magic and her Sprite.

By:William Grimm. Brother to Jacob Grimm.

With my last breath I write this story This is a story of which only other Everafters and those who write about them are to know. The story of a girl born of magic. Her name is, Ivy.

Once upon a time long, long ago. In a time before you and I, magic roamed freely ruled under a kind and fair queen. This queen was name Rose, we know her as Lady Magic.

One day the queen and her king had a child by the name of Ivy. That day the whole land was filled with joy. Unfortunately that would be one of the last.

A week after the princess turned 9 her mother and father turned deathly ill. The young girl begged them not to leave her telling them how much she loved them. Alas the queen and her king died. But before their death. They both gave all their magic to their only daughter telling her to run to the forest she often played in when she was younger, telling her that just before they had turned ill they had prophesied a war to come after their deaths. Then with their last breaths they died.

Ivy obeyed her parents last wish and while everyone was mourning the death of their beloved rulers, she darted off into the forest running she went so deep into it that she got confused and didn't know where she was to go. Lost and heartbroken she started to sob.

But alas as fate would have it a sprite by the name of Periwinkle who was nearby heard the young princess' sobs and flew to the girl. She started comforting the princess until the sobbing resided and stuck by her side even after.

"Why are you crying" asked Periwinkle.

"My mom and dad just died. They told me to run here. Now I am lost and have no one and I don't have a place to go." Ivy answered in a sad tone.

"You have me. And we can go wherever we want to with no one to hold us back" said the young sprite.

Ivy cheered up. And soon the two set off into the unknown.

A week later they ran into a witch who didn't particularly like others.

The two nine year olds begged the witch to spare them. The witch having pity on the two young ones who seemed to have much magical potential said,

"Fine," said the witch. "But only if you become my apprentices"

The two, having no other choice agreed. A year later and Ivy was 10 and known as 'The best sorceress ever'. And Periwinkle was known as 'The most magical sprite to be known'.

Still the two wanted more. So the witch seeing the two of whom she had grown so fond of decided to send them on their way so they could find some more magic to learn.

The next month they found a kingdom of fairies. They trained with the fairies for a few years until it was determined they could learn no more and the now 11 year olds went off to find a place to settle down.

As it turned out the prince of the fairy kingdom was banished that same day, the two felt pity for the boy so they decided to take him along with.

So the duo turned trio set off on another adventure.

Soon they found the perfect place to settle down in.

Soon after a voyage came and everyone on board started to move in and the place became a busy town.

But disaster struck as a rebellion against the non magical people started. So as a way to make sure nothing bad happened a barrier was set around the town trapping everyone inside of it. The rest of the story will remain a mystery, as this, my final moment.

The end is just the beginning.