~Chapter Uno~

Your POV

Can wishes come true? That always asked myself that question. It's so hard to achieve my dreams, I wish wishes did come true. My dreams were always expensive or not close to where I live. Living in an unknown town, hours away from the city, it was hard to turn them into reality.

I really wanted to be a figure skater. To win gold at the Winter Olympics just like Yuzuru Hanyu. I admire him... well, actually I love him. But I still admire him. He made me want to skate, to do my best. Watching him skate motivated me.

I could never convinced my parents to take me to watch him in competitions or take lessons in the city. I get why I can't take lessons, I would have to live in the city which was a definite no no from them. I also get why they won't let me go see him in competitions, I don't blame them.

"I wish I could grant my own wishes at anytime no matter how many." I said. I really wanted to do a lot of things with those wishes I could grant myself, like achieve my dreams, make this world a better place and maybe even seeing Yuzuru Hanyu himself or seeing what it's like to be him.

It was the next morning, it was as boring as ever. "I wish I could switch with Yuzuru Hanyu for at least one day, it's so boring in my life." I sighed. I blinked and I was in a different place. "Where am I?!" I thought. I look around, "Nothing looks familiar here..." I sighed once again, but then I noticed something, my language, I wasn't speaking English. My voice, it didn't sound the same. I look around the room, seeing gold, a LOT of gold,and some silver and bronze medals. Pictures that look like photos with figure skaters (and a lot of Javier Fernandez) and family members hung up on the wall and a mountain of stuffed Pooh's on the bed. There was one person that was in every picture though. "I think I believe where I am now."