The Worst.

Keymari.

"If you knew I wasn't the one who you wanted to be with then why you kept trying to hit me up?" I asked him as he stands in the middle of my doorway.

"You make it as if I led you on Mari." He said as he twisted the two strand twists he had in his hair.

"First of all its Keymari to you secondly you did lead me on Rashad. You knew that you didn't have feelings for me and once you had realized that you should've been upfront with me and told me what it was. I can take the truth I promise you I wouldn't be mad."

He didn't say anything I mean it was nothing he could say. I wasn't hurt I was just shocked, really wasn't surprised either I'm used to getting played.

"I'm sorry Keymari." He said with a sympathetic look on his face.

I nodded and closed my door. I sighed and tried to hold in the tears that I knew that were about to fall down my face. I never understood why niggas love hurting females especially the loyal, caring ones.

I walked into my living room sitting on my couch as I watched my favorite tv show, Chrisley knows best. As I was watching the show I felt my phone vibrated I looked to see it was my best friend Tori.

Tori- Hey sis! How are you holding up? -1:45pm.

Me- I'm doing okay. I cut things off with Rashad. -1:46 pm.

Tori- Aw poo, want me to come over with a bucket of ice cream and Twizzlers? -1:46 pm.

I smiled to myself. Tori was literally the best and I loved her so much for everything that she does for me.

Me- No it's okay. I'm okay. I really want to be left alone for a while. -1:48pm.

Tori- Well okay then. If you need me you know I'm just a call away my love. I love you so much beautiful. -1:50pm.

I heart her message and put my phone on airplane mode. I started to think about how she called me beautiful. I knew that I was an A-ok woman but I never thought of me as "beautiful" or "bad."

I'm a 19-year-old girl who just graduated from college last year. My skin is a brownish color but I'm very dark around my breast and stomach. My hair wasn't long but I do have hair that stops in the middle of my back. I have a dimple and a beauty mark just on the edge of my nose. My life, not all that exciting and as you can see I can't keep a man for anything.

Rashad was someone who I met three years ago when I was a freshman in college and it was his second year. I thought he was something special but turns out he was just another fuck boy. Turns out he have two kids and he's a married man. Crazy right? He claimed that he "loves" me but I know it's just bullshit.

I never understood why relationships never worked out for me. I'm not boring, I know how to keep the conversation going and I'm a great listener. I don't ask for a lot but just your loyalty and love. Seems as if I'm asking for too much.

Getting out my deep thoughts I went to my kitchen to see what I was going to eat tonight. Looking in my fridge I didn't see anything.

"Guess I got to run to the store." I said to myself. I really didn't feel like going anywhere especially since what happened today but I guess God said yeet.

----

I was now in Walmart looking for a bag of shrimp. I was in the mood to make some shrimp scampi with garlic bread on the side. As I walked down the frozen meat aisle I felt eyes staring at me. Looking in the corner of my eye I saw a tall looking figure who was on the other side of the freezer. He gave me a warm smile and I completely nodded at him.

I wasn't in the mood to make conversation or nothing so I hurried and grabbed the items that I needed to make dinner tonight and started to walk to the cash register.

"That'll be 33.56$ ma'am." The lady at the cash register said. I dig in my purse to fetch my wallet so I can grab my credit card.

"Ma'am your holding up the line here." I turn around and see 4 people already behind me.

"I'm sorry I'm just trying to find my wallet." I said.

"Well, you need to hurry up." She said giving me a stank attitude. Before I could say anything back to her the same man who I saw from earlier step in.

"Here I'll pay for it." The mystery guy offered.

"No, you don't have to."

"I know I don't have to. I want to." He handed the lady his credit card and looked at me giving me a nod. 

"Thank you." I said as I grabbed my bags and hurried out of Walmart to my car.

"Excuse me you dropped this!" I turned around and seen the mystery guy. He handed me my wallet and I gave him a warm smile.

"You just keep finding a way to talk to me huh?

"I mean I guess. You don't mind me asking for your number?" He asked giving me a sly smirk.

I thought about it and shook my head. "No thank you." I said as I opened my car door driving off.

I would've given him my number but I had to think about what just went down with Rashad. I'm no longer doing relationships and I mean that.

-----

Hello guys! New story and I'm trying something really different. I hope this is a good start and I appreciate if you guys would give me any feedback. Lmao, I sound like a YouTuber wtf 😂!

If you have any questions dm or you can just ask in the comment sections.

I really don't have anything to say but yeah like I said enjoy the book! I promise you it's going to be good asf and it's not going to be like my other one's!