First day of school

There's a girl entering high school. She got a high grades when she was in grades school thats why she come in first section in high school. The first day of school they fall in line and having a morning ceremony. This girl is so nervous because its the first time of her to be in first section. She said in her mind what is the attitude or behavior of the student here in first section? So its the first day of school. The teacher say that tell your name and tell about you. So this girl tell her name and she is nervous but she saw a girl her classmate looking at her looking like a friendly face. By the way the main character of this story her name is Kristen. So the class started having an assignment, resuscitation, having a class. So in the first time kristen has no friends at first but she notice a girl sitting behind her. So this girl borrow something from kristen and they became friends. They are taking recess together. And even after class they go home together. So kristen having friends as day goes by. And in one day her friend told her that there's a handsome guy looking at her. And this guy friends are teasing this guy that he has crush on kristen. But this guy is not admitting. So as the day in high school goes by the situation is going happier. So the next day, theres a sitting arrangement in class. So this kristen was sitted next to this handsome guy. She felt romantic excitement. So they sitting beside. They know first to each other. So as day goes and goes kristen having felt like she has a crush on this guy. And she dont know if the guy is feel the same way. So one day she smell this guy having a good smell of perfume that is appealling. In the class kristen is getting many friends and her day is getting happier and happier. Kristen having crush on this guy is not turn into relationship but they become m.u only. So this is the end of the story.