Black Bolt: A Fearful Voice

Have you ever been dared to not speak for a whole day. When you excepted do you remember how hard it was to not blurt out whatever came to mind. To comment on every little thing someone else does or doesn't do because you can't help it. And then your pushed to the edge and your voice breaks out of the cage that its been kept in for so long. Remember how good it felt to speak and how everyone turned to look at you as you did. And for the rest of the day people laughed because you couldn't live up to the dare but you didn't care. You spoke and it felt good. Well then your lucky because for me it's more than just a dare. It's a way of life. Because my voice could level a city and all I would have to do was whisper. So I stay silent and watch over my city as the Silent King. But they fear me. NO! They fear what I can do. But they shouldn't. I would never harm Attilan. At least not intentionally. The situations my brother has forced me into go far beyond Attilan. But I grit my teeth and bare it. I sit on my throne in silence until the day that I can let loose. The day that I find someone who actually can stand up to my power. But for now I wait as the Silent King watching over my kingdom and defending it against any who would oppose it.