1 - The Good Girl

At first, it stinged

So much so that you almost wanted to stop. 

But the drive is there. Even if it stinged at first, you can't stop because it just taste so good as time pass until the stinging just disappears and all that's left is "the good feeling" 

I felt elated, as if there's only me and the pleasure it gives me.

It's blinding you off morals and just do as you please to do while you're at the moment. I felt so good that I start not to care about how I look in front of him.

And I can't seem to get enough it...

"More!" I demanded as I slammed the strong whiskey glass upon the polished counter top. I'm actually surprised it didn't break as I lifted it up and look at it closely, eyes squinting, "What's this made of?" I asked. 

"It's made of an expensive crystal glass, miss. And, I don't think you can handle another glass." The bartender answered as he took the glass from me with his obvious fake smile. I knew he's just trying to be nice to the wasted me but, I'm paying for my drink.

"Who are you to tell me what I can't handle? Just give me the whole bottle." I demanded softly to which the feminine man rolls his eyes in response as he pours me my drink

"So, as I was saying... no one bats an eye when I was performing excellently with my job. But one mistake.... One freakin' mistake and all my bosses looses their mind?! What the hell?" I whined after taking the glass of whiskey and the whole, half empty bottle. 

"I mean, I've always done what they asked me to do and I don't half-ass my work. I take everything seriously. From school, to chores at home... I was good. I even dumped Taehyung because he's a distraction from my studies and he was freakin' beautiful." I continued even if the bartender now attends to a different customer who isn't far from where I was sitting.

I took a huge gulp of the alcohol as if it was water, quenching my thirst before my head slammed against the polished counter, still holding both bottle and glass on my hands.

"Oh my..." The feminine man gasped, "...are you still alive?"

"How can I tell my mom and dad I was fired?" I asked. 

"Well, just prance back at home and tell poor mom and dad that their drunk daughter is now part of the great community of the unemployed."

I then lifted my head, dreaded by the thought of revealing what had happened to me, "Oh my god, I'm gonna break their hearts!" I said with a high pitched tone near the end as my tears trembles before my eyes.

"That's why I'm here darling. And this bottle of whiskey." He said, smiling flirtatiously as he said every word with elegance like that of a lady', before he proceeds to pour my drink for me.

This was actually my first time drinking because my parents said that alcohol is one of the roots of evil. But actually, it's starting to make me feel numb from the grave disappoinment that I am.