info

JD POV

'Hi! Im JD Shade. Im 16 years old and im an orphan i have been my whole life. It doesn't really bother me. I was left on the doorsteps of Faith Hill Orphanage.
I was left with a note that read

"Sorry not sorry for leaving her here. I never wanted a child the child was a mistake. I wanted to get an abortion but people would think i was a bad mother so i left her here with you.
But since im a good person i left something of her fathers. The poor guy wanted to actually keep her. Sad. I left his satchel and goggles he was a mechanic. Her father knows her name so that maybe one day they'll find each other. A one nightstand. I also left a book that only she can unlock. Her name is JD Shade.

Peace out:)"

Im over it really. Its nice to know that at least my father wanted me. Ive thought about finding him but didnt. He probably forgot me and i want him to be happy. Also Hey im a witch how cool is that. Yea the book was a grimore it was a never ending one it held all spells.
Ive never heard of a witch that can talk to animals though so i dont know about that.

I am a genius i graduated college at age 7 i have published at least 20 books. I still go to school but i just stay in the library or greenhouse. Im a Steampunk/Mad scientist. I have seven animals.

Raven- Alexia found her in the woods i was 10

Peregrin Falcon-Lexi found at a trip was 10

Black wolf-Killer found him injured after killing around 10 hunters. Hence the name killer
Was 12

Puma- Lillth found at a zoo she was being mistreated so i took her
Was 9

Panther-Coda found her when i was in the jungle on a trip was 11

Anaconda-Davin found him in our back yard when he was a few months old i was 5

English Mastiff-Lucifer got him from a friend that was just selling them. 9

I love them and they love me. They are Extremely protective of me. When im not in school im with them the hold onto me or walk close by. Killer is a more protective. I saved his life so now he feels like he owes me which i tell him he doesn't but eh he dont listen.

I also have Multiple personality disorder. Two that i know of one is Freya she takes over when someone is being mean. So does Marcel. They say they are here to protect me because im to nice. Which is nice but i dont like hurting people.

Im a Mad scientist i invent things sometimes they explode sometimes they dont but its fun.
I use to get made fun of but not much anymore. It was because if what i wear its a little old fashion but its still fashion. I just ignored and they eventually toned it down

Oh right i forgot. This is what i look like"

JD Shade played by Vanessa Merrell or whoever you want

"I think i look pretty good.
I am still a Vigin im waiting for 'Mr.Right' guess. Anyway its time to introduce Kade Nolan Badden
BYE GUYS!"

Kade POV
"Sup guys im Kade Badden im a wolf 🐺 im a alphas son. I am next in line. Im a senior at Riverwoods Highschool i dont plan on going to college im going to take over soon.

My Parents are Andrew and lisa Badden. My mother has leukemia she has a week to live so we're making the most out of it she says when she passes she doesn't want us to mourn her but to celebrate her life and we will. My mom is the sweetest person ever except when she's mad she's really scary.
My dad is a teddy bear on the inside the nicest man.

Anyway enough of that. My best friends are the Beta and gammas children we've all been friends since we were kids.

Im waiting for my mate.
A mate is a soulmate for a mate who you love no matter what. And they love you. Okay guys thats all bye!"
°°°°°°°°¿°¿°°°°°°°°°¿°¿°°°°°°°°°°°°¿°¿

COMMENT&VOTE