The X-Files. The Truth Is Out There

February 10, 2014.   Case file #1-209856-4521A

        Strange Encounter Of The Fourth Kind.

Agent Mulder and I were assigned to check out a strange occurrence that has been going on for the past couple of months now. At first it seemed like a routine investigation for us. You know the usual stuff.   Agent Mulder went on ahead of me, just to make sure the close was clearThe sleepy little town outside of Chesapeake Bay, Maryland  and it's people had no clues as to what was causing the damage to it's building's. Meanwhile Mulder and I checked into the local hotel and began setting up our surveillance systemI didn't like the way people started staring at us as we walked down the street to find people to talkwho might be able to point us in the right direction.

  Mulder found  a woman who'd speak, but was unwilling to take us to the spot where it happenedMulder leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Hey Scully, maybe you could talk to her and see if she'd tell you where exactly she witnessed the

abduction." I nodded ok, and led her over to a corner booth.     Moments later Mulder and I regrouped and headed back to our hotel room. Once there we went over eyewitnesses accounts as to where exactly the abductions had recently occurred. Different colored push pins noted the different locations at different time's, while the red thread connected them. A pattern began to emerge right before our eye'sIt looked almost like a satanic symbol or maybe it was something more extratresteral?   Whatever the pattern was, the abductions seemed to be getting more frequent as the push pins started to get closer to the center of the mapMulder studied the map closely, standing almost expressionless as if he were in a trance. I looked at him puzzled. Mulder's cell phone rang twice before he answered it.  "Hello? Hey, yea it looks lighet to us. I think residents around here are scared to talk about what's really going on." 

   I crossed my arms and waited on him to finish talking to Assistant Director SkinnerHe turned his attention towards me and gave me that typical look he always gave me.   The next day we began a perimeter search around the the area of where the most frequent sightings had happenedAgent Mulder continued to walk deeper into the dence wood's. There was a clearing ahead of us with a few burn pattern's in the grassThey looked as of they'd been made by a strange objectMulder pulled out a sample collector and gathered a few of the burnt grass blades. I gathered a few more samples of a slimy substance off a nearby treeWe made our way back to town to see if we could talk to some more people about the strange lights and weird noises that go on late at night

    It was around midnight when Agent Mulder and I heard the strange noise. Grabbing our equipment we headed towards the wood's where we'd seen the weird burn patterns earlier that morning.   Mulder drove over 50miles an hour until we couldn't go any further by car and forced to walk. That's when we seen the bright lights and heard a loud wereing noise.   I stood frozen in place as sheer fear ran through my veins. Mulder on the other hand went on ahead of me to investigate. For a brief moment there was an eerie silence. I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. I heard Mulder yelling for me. That's when I saw it. A undescribable creature that stood up like a human, but it's facial features were that of something not of this world.

   Mulder drew his gun and fired scaring it away and causing me to jump.