Roxas x namine

Written by Mikeal

Rated M

I do not own these characters nor do I won kingdom hearts I did wrote this story tho.

Naminè held onto Roxas' shoulder awaiting his manhood to enter her. Roxas quickly and hastily thrust his erected member into her, causing her to cry out in pain as she felt her muscles being stretched apart, Roxas quickly kisses the flaxen haired blonde, she calmed down relaxing her and her insides, Roxas quickly thrust into her again. She cries out again trying to ignore the pain of her tightness being stretched. Roxas thrust once more breaking the girls hymen, she calmed down more as the pain began to fade a small about of blood leaked from her. Roxas smiled as he looked into his girlfriends eyes. He began thrusting back and fourth causing Naminè to moan in pleasure. The two slowly reached their climaxes releasing discharge.

Naminè moaned as she felt the warm oozy liquid flow into her womb. Roxas smiled as his girlfriends eyes sparked. Naminè enjoyed the feeling of the cum inside her, she wanted more. Roxas took the hint, he went into a fast thrust, feeling Naminè deep, and rocking body. Naminè moaned in pleasure. "Oh please Roxas cum more! Please! I need it!" She panted, her eyes shut, her voice moaning. Roxas kept thrusting hard and fast. Naminè tightened around Roxas' dick. He moaned as he cummed a second time, more warm oozy thick liquid flowed into Naminè's womb. Naminè moaned louder feeling to weak to move. Roxas smiled as he slowly removed his member. Naminè's eyes were open only a slit, she smiled as she looked up at her boyfriend, Roxas slowly wrapped his arms under Naminè and picked her up, Naminè closed her eyes and leaned against Roxas' chest and snuggled in. Roxas slowly carried his weak girl friend over to the bed. He got in still holding her in his arms, he wrapped a sheet around Naminè and him self, Naminè slowly fell asleep. Roxas kissed her head and slowly fell asleep aswell...

The End...

xRxNxRxNxRxNxRxNxRxNxRxNxRxNxR

Thank you for taking the time to read this story! I've worked on this for a good time now, hoping that its good! Please tell me what you thought about it, I worked my butt off to get this done. So anyways, thanks again for reading!