Snow White Nightmare

Once upon a time there was a girl who was rumored to be the fairest in all the land. Everyone marveled at her beauty and grace. One day the queen of the land looked into her magic mirror and asked "Mirror, mirror on the wall who is the fairest one of all?" When the mirror told her that it was a young girl, Snow White, the queen flew into a jealous rage. She ordered her son, Prince Charming, to go kill the girl.

One day when Snow White was walking in the forest picking wild flowers, the most handsome man she had ever seen appeared out of the woods and smiled at her. He held an apple in his hand, and he held it towards her.

"Would you like a bite?" he asked.

"I'd love one," she said and strode forward slowly, almost as if in a dream. She sniffed the air deeply, and a look of suspicion washed over her. Suddenly she knocked the apple out of his hand, drawing her upper lip back and revealing two pointed incisor teeth. Her face distorted in rage and she grabbed onto Prince Charming's shirt with both hands, dragging him to her.

Prince Charming tried to fight back in shock and amazement, marveling that any girl could be so strong. He craned his neck out of the way as she lowered her teeth to it and punctured the thin skin.

Blood welled up in her mouth and she slowly, hungrily ravished him until he was drained dry. Snow White left his crumpled body on the forest floor, took his handkerchief out of his pocket, and dabbed her mouth daintily before picking up her basket of wildflowers and striding off into the woods, humming softly.