Slime Prime Time

It was a nice day, as our 6 heroes journeyed through another forest.

Ruel: "Lousy Iops with their Duels. Heh! Honor doesn't pay, let me tell you. So just keep your head down, and keep out of trouble, that's what I say."

Yugo: "Yeah, but it's a pretty cool way of looking at things."

Percedal: "Oh don't bother, Yugo. Honor, Courage, Generosity! These are the values we Iops hold dear! How do you expect an old Enutrof to understand the pleasures of confronting an Enemy eye to eye!"

Ruel: "Hahaha! You're right! Understanding Iop philosophy is beyond me. I'd be out of my depth."

Y/n: "Will the two of you shut up. You're bickering is starting to give me a headache."

All 6 of then kept on walking until they saw a small village in the distance.

Amalia: "Hey! Look over there! A village. Perfect time to do some shopping."

Yugo: "Wow! Let's go! It looks so cool!"

Evangeline: "Yeah but for how long? This valley won't escape Ogrest's Chaos for much longer. And how will the people survive when they have no more land to cultiv-"

*Bonk*

Evangeline: "Ow! Hey!"

Evangeline yelled after Y/n hit her on the head.

Y/n: "Stop being a depressing mess. If the Great Suit God was able to fight off and seal the Undead horde, then he'll be able to stop Ogrest Chaos... if it's even real..."

Evangeline and Y/n glared at eachother for a minute, but they were quickly stopped by Amalia.

Amalia: "Guys, are we going Or are we just gonna argue here all day?"

The Cra and Suit let out a final growl before turning their backs to eachother and following their friends down the hill towards the new village.

《WAKFU KING OF CARDS》
Episode: 5
Puddles Puddles Everywhere

Amalia: "Huh? Don't tell me there's no one in this village."

Our 6 heroes had entered the village and were looking around for any signs of life. Percedal got on his guard while Y/n just stood there yawning.

Y/n: "Calm down Percedumb. There's nothing here."

Percedal: "Oh yes there is, I can taste the danger."

Percedal looked around for something dangerous, when a Api rolled into his foot.

Percedal: "An Api? What the?"