Part 1..

*ben pov*
I was staring at my senpai which was jeff of course until I saw the teacher flirting with him his name is mr. offender man  (this is a all boy school )
I growled ,hmm what should I do kill him or... Report him hmm I think killing  him is better hmm I,ll kill him in his sleep  the school bell ring it the end day where I get to make sure he okay I grab my bag and my phone and last but not least my head phone  which I also use to play video games I made sure Senpai was okay and started walking to my house I grabbed the keys from my bag  he had s girl friend her name was jane I still have jeff old phone and I saw this pic

AAww to bad i killed her and I dont regret it I,ll do Any thing for him  he did cry a lot i should know that  because I was watching but that was a month ago I look at my collection of jeff things I have his underwear ,hair brush ,tooth brush i br...

AAww to bad i killed her and I dont regret it I,ll do Any thing for him  he did cry a lot i should know that  because I was watching but that was a month ago I look at my collection of jeff things I have his underwear ,hair brush ,tooth brush i brush my teeth with it  and his favorite hoodie i put it on it has blood on it but not his blood people blood he kill's too well we all do I gasp i remember I have to kill offender man hmm I dress up as jeff I am a lot smaller than him So um idk I might fool him if..I,m lucky  I walked over to his house I knock uhh about a couple times he finally answered the damn door oh hi Jeffrey ~ offender man said  um hi I said  um what happened to your voice he said . . .. Oh shit i didn't thought of that  oh um never mind you dont have to answer he said  uh can I come in i said  sure he said I sat on the couch and so did he  I quickly  grab my knife and jump in him he blush but stop when he saw that it was me  you shouldn't have done that  I said    i stab him in like um 25 time's in the chest I dragged his body damm he heavy i bury his body and clean the floor and couch i  laughed I got back home and change into one  of his new hoodie and crawl into bed and just close my eyes and I think I had a 5 hour sleep I woke up and realized i was gonna be late I quickly put in my a t- shirt and my  pants  and shoes  I went to the bathroom  and brush my teeth  i grab my bag and ran to school.
I made it yes I saw jeff  he was passing cards oh i wish I was invited  and then I saw him walking over to me huh I thought  oh hi ben jeff said  huh he knows my name!! Ekk  h-hi I  said
So I was wondering if you wanna come to my party jeff  said me  ekkk!! I thought S-sure  I said  cool it by 8 pm
tonight jeff  said  T-thx  I said   *at 8pm* I pull out a Green shirt and a green  skirt  and white leggings  I ride my bike over there  wow it....big meh i knock oh hey ben jeff said
*jeff pov*
Wow ben looked  amazing I greeted him in  
*clif hanger"