Chapter 1:A Fall

Hey all you handsome or beautiful readers here its your boi author and now here are some reminders. And this is a new Story.

Talking

"Action"

Thinking

Shouting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd pov
Herobrine a feared entity created by god's mistake he lead an army full of Monsters attacking all over the supernatural and remenant he took over villages kill countless of beings and the heavenly dragons not even big red or ophis can withstand him.

He was feared by all his generals were powerful enough to compare a ultimate class devils. As they keep destroying villages the supernatural and remenant work together and beat him.

As his final words were
Herobrine:I.. Will... Be back.....

And that herobrine dies and his kingdom fall all his generals went into hiding preparing for their lord to return. And peace once again returned to the world until one day...

This is where our story begins
Y/n pov
Hello my name is y/n hyoudou i am a brother of a pervert one day he got accepted at kuoh while i dont i only accepted by remenant but after a while issei returns and got a whatcha ma call it ah a sacred gear and took all of my parents praise at him like some sort of king but one day he keeps getting me in
Trouble so i get abuse and neglected for all of my life while that day i ran away never returning.

But when i got to beacon i keep getting bullied by team rwby,Jpnr, and Cdrl so thats about it my story of a miserable life but something change....

All i felt was an endless darkness being bullied by team RWBY, CDRL, JPNR for what their pleasure for fun now the only ones they like me was Team CFVY and Glynda they are the only ones that had kept me from being insane.

As i was going to the cafeteria looking for my friends i saw the one thing i hate yang and team RWB.

Yang:Well look who it is the loser.

Ruby:Heh what are you doing here.

Weiss:Hmm the one student who doesn't have a sembalance

Blake:Hmm what are you going to do now.

Y/n:Leave me alone i don't want to fight.
Yang:Well then to bad Here!!!!!

As she throw a punch at me i quickly dodge it and weiss uses her sembalance to trap me i quickly jumped out of the way and started running to the opposite direction.

Yang:GET HIM!!!
Ruby:right sis.

As they run after me i heard team jpnr started chasing me aswell and then i ran past coco and team FVY giving a smile at him and try to hold him off.

Y/n:Thank you guys.
CFVY:Your welcome.

Yang:Get out of the Way.
Coco:No why would you do that to him he hasn't done anything to you guys.

Weiss:Thats the point he shouldn't be here so get out of our way!!
Velvet:No!!

And then they pushed team Cfvy out of the way and they started running to find me.

While team cfvy held them off i started to grab my weapon a pickaxe and As i grabbed my pickaxe and start running towards the emerald forest and there i saw many old skeleton heads when i was running.