°~💖~°Prologue°~💖~°

Wayo is normal teenage boy who leave on his own world. He have no friend, no families, His mother and his father already pass away on car accident when he was 7 years old. His Aunts raise him after the accident. He is nerd at the school wear big glasses and bigger school uniform, He always been bullied with his school gang and it make he hate his life. One day he got bullied and drowning into the lake. He travel back to the pass as the Crown Prince of Chen Dynasty. Wayo is woke up as Prince.. What will happen to him?

°~💖~° 300 years Ago °~💖~°

After done watering, Prince Chen Zhi Yo is standing in front of big mirror. The Royal maid are helping him wearing the dynasty clothing. After layer by layer of cloth, inner shirt and outer shirt.. it finally Done. Suddenly the door are open. Wang Ming, His Loyal Server enter and bowed.

"My Lord, The King wanted to meet you personally at his Chamber." Said Wang Ming still Bowing.

Prince Zhi Yo turn around to face Wang Ming, He just nodded his head several times and walk away to The King Chamber. The King is His grandfather, Chen Zhi Fang from Chen Dynasty. Prince Zhi Yo arrived at the Chamber. The door opened by royal guards.

Prince Zhi Yo walk straight to meet the King. He stretched out his hands forward and bowed his head.

"Grandfather, you calling me?" asked Prince Zhi Yo

"Zhi yo, come.. sit with me here" Said the King wanted Prince Zhi Yo to sit beside him. Prince Zhi Yo bowed his head and sit beside the king. Prince Zhi yo gently put his hand on the king thigh, "Grandfather, is there anything wrong?" asked Prince Zhi Yo.

The king sniffed softly " Zhi yo.. I'm old enough to take care of the Dynasty. I think it the right time for me to pass down the thrown to you, to take the thrown and rules Chen Dynasty. Ever since Your father late Crown Prince Chen Zhi Xiao death, You're the only heir of the Dynasty But.. in oder to take the thrown you have to engaged with Someone that matches you."

When Prince Zhi Yo hear it, he closed his eyes tide and swallowing his saliva hardly. He can't refuse it, it is oder from the king. The rules on dynasty is to accept every oder from the King.

"Is it what you say, I will accept it. But may i asked who will be engaged with me?"

"He From Qing zhang, the 1th Prime minister family. " Said the King again.

"Qing zhang... Hrum, but.. 1th Prime minister zhang didn't have daughter.. Do..n't tell.. that.. you.." said Prince Zhi Yo speechless.

The king nodded " yes you're right, you will engaged with a guy. 1th Prime minister Zhang Son. Qing Phana, Royal leader of our army.

"What... No!!."

°~💖~° To Be Continued °~💖~°

👤 Main Character :

Wayo panitchayasawad

°~💖~° Normal teenage boy °~💖~° A ugly boy on school °~💖~° Love to take a lot of selfie °~💖~° He is smart and cute but he didn't know himself that he is Prince from the pass

°~💖~° A ugly boy on school
°~💖~° Love to take a lot of selfie
°~💖~° He is smart and cute but he didn't know himself that he is Prince from the pass.

Chen Zhi Yo @ Prince Zhi Yo

°~💖~° Crown Prince Of Chen Dynasty

°~💖~° Next ruler of the Thrown after his father but his father death.
°~💖~° Smart and claver on battle.
°~💖~° Professional using sword and riding horses.
°~💖~° He is handsome plus cute and charming.
°~💖~° Every girl and boy on the Dynasty amazes him with perfection.

Another Character is support Character.

Chapter 1 will be the beginning of this story..

Enjoy reading and don't forget to vote, comments and follow my wattpad account.

LOVE YOU.. 😘

°~💖😘💖~°