Bakugou and Kirishima (Overview)

*Bakugou*
After Bakugou was kidnapped, six rescue attempts were made to try and return him. But all of them had failed. After the sixth attempt the League of Villians disappeared, taking Bakugou with them. During that time Bakugou was abused and used as nothing more than a "toy" for their entertainment. After two years of abuse Bakugou began to develope amnesia. Forgetting things slowly over the next year. UA, his friends and his family. The only things that he knew now were the League of Villians and his quirk. After a while the League of Villians started to notice that Bakugou no longer resisted the beating and became dormant. When they confronted him they began to figure out about his amnesia. For months they tried to get him to join them with no results. Bakugou didn't know his own reasoning for not joining them but the thought of it irritated him so he continually turned them down. After another two or three years the Leaugue of Villians kept Bakugou away from the city to ensure that no one would find him until they needed him for an attack.

*Kirishima*
Kirishima ended up graduating from UA at the age of eighteen. (The same age as Bakugou when he gets amnesia) He took up the first offer from an agency to join them and started working as a sidekick. During that time he took every opportunity to gather information on the League of Villians in hopes that he could find Bakugou. After two years of working as a sidekick Kirishima went Pro along with Kaminari, Sero, and Mina, who all worked at the same agency as him. He had convinced them to help him gather information but after a year of the trial going cold the others began to think the worst. Bakugou had either been killed or he had joined them. But Kirishima refused to believe them. Refused to give up on his friend.