ALPHA'S ORDERS

[ALPHA'S ORDERS]Jungkook's a true blood alpha, but he's still pretty much the bottom

[ALPHA'S ORDERS]
Jungkook's a true blood alpha, but he's still pretty much the bottom.

> Top Tae// Btm Kook
> Abo au {Alpha! kook Beta! Tae)
> not that good smut
> sex with food
>3.25k words ;) ~ enjoy!!
~

"Taehyung, fuck me" Jungkook, who's hole was already lose as fuck, filled with come says to his boyfriend on top of him who was covered in sweat, legs shaking, close to passing out.

"Jungkook, babe I fucked you ten times already-

Taehyung gets cut off by the alpha who pouts at him, hands gripping his sides, He groaned and then told the boy to turn over and Jungkook gladly obeyed and turned over, Taehyung weakly thrusting into him.

———

Jeon Jungkook was no ordinary true blood alpha, instead of being scarily intimidating, he was someone feared of because of his adorable charms.

Jeon Jungkook had the power of bringing someone to their knees just by breathing, because he was just too damn cute.

And Jungkook knew how to take advantage, he was such a brat, and would pout and everyone would do everything for him.

Even though he didn't act like a cold, strong alpha, Jungkook was strong, and mastered at fighting, but he didn't really have a chance to use his strength and skill because if someone even thought of messing with Jeon Jungkook, one pout and then that person would instantly be on his knees, begging for forgiveness.

He was titled as, The Alpha Lolito.

Taehyung was your average beta, he did everything an alpha told him to, and had hopes of mating with a nice omega girl or boy, have kids and have a normal life.

Well no shit sherlock,

In a college party, Taehyung and Jungkook had their heats, and found each other, Taehyung was slightly scared-

okay no, terrified, absolutely frustratedly terrified when he found out The Jeon Jungkook was his mate, but by the strong scent of his Alpha mate, he didn't even fucking care and they fucked, all night long.

A few days later, Taehyung did everything to stay away from Jungkook, because he know the boy could easily control him.

But the other had his ways, and it ended up like this;

Jungkook changed his major to Taehyung's major, and easily tricked the principal into changing his class schedule the same as Taehyung's.

Mr. Yang was also easily manipulated by Jungkook to have him be partners with Taehyung during some classes.

And hell, Jungkook would give Taehyung one look and then they'd end up in an empty classroom, Jungkook either sucking the soul out of Taehyung's dick, or act all cute so Taehyung would bend him over and fuck him senseless.