#1: Morgiana

A hundred years ago, five inhuman beings appeared to our world; each holding a power that allows them to become conquerors and Kings or Queens. This five reigned the world with peace, prosperity and dignity. They are well-known throughout history as the
"Saikō Rulers"

____________________________________

"So this is Qishan City huh?" the hooded figure asked herself as she took a good look at the buildings in front of her. With a black hood covering her face and a bag draped over her right hand shoulder, a sudden huge gush of wind blew across exposing the stranger's face "Now, let's get going shall we~?"

<Your pov>

Woah, this place is soooooo busy.....I wonder if their trading system is that expensive? I asked myself, staring at the various types of crafts and handiwork in front of me.

"Well hello there pretty lady! Looking for some jewelries I bet? Don't worry about it! I have them all right here!" a storekeeper smiled, showing his shiny golden teeth. "N-no thanks! I-I'm good thank you" I sweat dropped, backing away a bit before heading towards a different direction. "Phew, that man really caught me off guard" I sighed. Without even bothering to look at where I was going, I accidentally bumped into someone causing the both of us to stumble back and fall. "Owwwww *gasps* Oh no! I'm so sorry!" I deeply apologized at the red haired girl in front of me. With no response at all, the girl sat down and began to pick up all the lemons which I accidentally toppled over. Guilty, I began helping her creating a scene "You shouldn't be helping me" the girl whispered "Why? It was my fault you dropped the lemons" I replied back, still picking up the lemons and placing them back in the basket. "You're gonna be scolded" she continued "Its okay, I don't have anyone to scold me. Besides, I honesty don't care what people think about me right now" I smiled at her before picking up the last lemon and placing it in the basket.

"I'm (Y/n) by the way, sorry for toppling the lemons and bumping into you. I'm really a blind bat" I chuckled "Morgiana" she replied, but in a soft voice. Smiling, I turned around just to meet many shocked and sad faces "Um, why are they looking at us like that Morgiana?" I asked. She hanged her head down low "I'm a slave and people like you shouldn't be helping a slave. That's why I told you that you shouldn't be helping me" she paused as I tilted my head and raised my right eyebrow.

So that's what the shackles are for, to show that they are slaves...Geez, this world has really messed up

I mentally sighed before shaking my head in disappointment "Hey Morgiana?" I asked, with my arms folded; the red haired girl looked at me but then gasped causing her eyes to widen in shock "How about you take me to your boss and I'll have a good chat with them?" I smiled brightly.

<Narrator's pov>

At that moment, white ruhrs started to flow out from the hooded girl gliding their way down towards the female Fanalis. The young slave couldn't help but gaze upon the stranger with shock and awe. Even though she couldn't quite figure out how she looks like, Morgiana knew that she is somewhat...different.

<Morgiana's pov>

This girl....there's something about her that I couldn't put my finger on. It's like, she's that type of person whom I can really trust and follow....but why am I feeling this through her out of all people? Especially someone who's face is still covered?

"So is it alright if I can tag along with you Morgiana?" she asked again, snapping my thoughts back to reality "Yes, please follow me" I bowed before placing the basket of lemons back on my head. During our walk, we both didn't talk that much; though I found out that she's a traveler who happens to pass by. After a couple minutes or so, we have finally reached to my master's house... Master Jamil.