Ellingtons break up

°RYDEL's p.o.v

I was sitting on my bed, when my crush Ellington Ratliff knocked on the door. He said hey "can I come in" I obviously said "yea hold on" I put my diary under my pillow and ran to the door. When I opened the door he had a sad look on his face.

°RATLIFF'S p.o.v

I just broke up with Kelly. Why?!? She gets jealous about stuff she doesn't need to be jealous about. Anyway, all I want to do right now is talk to Rydel. Don't tell anyone but ever since I met her I've always had a big crush on her. Even bigger than the crush I had on Kelly.

RYDEL'S p.o.v

I let him in and told to wait i needed to use the restroom.

RATLIFF's p.o.v

She let me in and said to wait a minute she needed to use the restroom. I sat on her bed and a few minutes later I laid down and my head hit something hard and I picked up the pillow and found her diary. I know I shouldn't have but I read it and it turns out that she likes me to. OMG best day ever.

(One week later)

°RYDEL'S p.o.v

I am so mad at Ratliff because yesterday I found out that he read my diary. I hope he didn't read the part about my big crush on him. Ugh I'd die if he ever found out that I like him. Today I'm going to go talk to him about it.

RATLIFF'S P.O.V

Today I'm going to ask rydel out. I hope she says yes. I called her and asked her to come over we needed to talk. She said She's on her way.

RYDEL'S P.O.V

I'm on my way to Ellington Ratliff's house I just knocked on his door.

RATLIFF'S P.O.V

So rydel just knocked on the door and right when u open it I'm going to ask her out. I opened the door and right when I opened it I asked "will you be my girlfriend?" she had a shocked look on her face then it turned into a smile her answer was "OMG of course!"

RYDEL'S P.O.V

OMG he asked my out. Wait!!! What's riker and rocky going to say? When it comes to me and dating they get way overprotective! I remember mentioning a guy and they got mad. Lord help me!!!!

Rikers Pov

Something is going on with rydel and Ratliff. They have been secretive lately. If they are dating I'm going to kill them. Well, they would make a good couple and he is really sweet so I guess it's okay.....

Rocky's POV

Ekkkkk!!!! Rydellington.

Rydellington

To day is the day that we tell our family we are dating. So we called a family meeting.