Special Chapter 1

January 5, 20**
TAEHYUNG
I walked towards Jimin, and rested my right hand to his left shoulder.

"Jimin, you ready?" I asked him.

He said, and gave me his smile.

He looks happy, I'm so proud of him. Aigoo, my friend's matured already.

He nodded, and we went to the lane of the entrance.

"Blackpink!" Our girls' group was called, and they went on stage, and waved to their blinks.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan!" Our group's name was called, and we went on stage. Hearing lots of screams, and cheers from our loving ARMYs.

I stood beside Jimin, who was beside Rosé. Both of them are holding each other's hand behind their backs. Such sweet love birds. I looked at Jennie, who was surprisingly looking at me too, she pouted, and mouthed. I want us to be like that too

I chuckled, and looked once again to our fans.

After a few minutes we finally went to our tables. Jin hyung, and Jisoo noona, were the celebrity MCs for today, and I am very proud of them.

"We have our celebrity MCs for today, Blackpink's Jisoo, and Bangtan Sonyeondan's Jin!" Everyone was cheering for them, and the two were in camera.

We all saw them on the big screen, and all of the members,including me laughed at Jin hyung. He looks so happy, waving at the camera.

"Ne, gamsahabnida, we're very happy to be the celebrity MCs for today" Jisoo said, and everyone clapped, and cheered.

"Very happy, especially I'm with my Sooya" Jin hyung said, which made Jisoo blush.

We all cheered for them, and everyone was screaming.

After a few hours, it was finally Blackpink's turn to perform. I was smiling when their intro music started. Can't wait to see my beautiful Jendeukie on stage.

They performed 'Don't Know What To Do' we can hear fan chants, from their fans which made the girls more energetic.

It was finally Jendeukie's turn to sing.

Kkwaena meoljjeonghae boijiman
Don't know what to do without you.
(I might seem totally fine but)

She pointed me, and smiled showing her gums. I can see from above that the camera focused on me, and everyone saw my reaction. I smiled to her, and I can feel my heart beat raising like crazy. The camera finally wasn't focused to me, and I mouthed her. I love you. She smiled, and winked at me.

I can now hear ARMYs and Blinks cheering in unison. How cute.

After their performance, they were finally back here on our table.

Jennie was tapping her face using a towel, and she walked fastly towards me, and hugged me tight. I really love this girl.

I took the towel from her, and tapped her face lightly to dry her sweaty face. Even though she's sweaty she's still beautiful.

"Bangtan, get on the back stage" the staff said, and I gave her the towel, and she kissed me on the cheek.

"Goodluck" she said, and waved me bye bye.

Jimin was looking really nervous. I wrapped my arms to his shoulders. "Jiminie I know you can do it" I whispered. Me and the other members were looking at Jimin with grins on our faces.

-------

We're going to perform a song of ours called 'Boy With Luv' sounds like 'Boy In Luv' right?

We are now on stage, and I can't see the audience because the spot light was on us.

Everything was going great.

While performing my part, Jimin went back stage real quick to get the highlight and the most impportant thing in this performance.

Jimin went back, and the camera was on him. Instead of singing his part and dancing, we all stopped the performance but the song was still on. Finally he started speaking.

"Rosé Park, my rosie" He said, everyone was quiet while Jimin was spotting Blackpink's seat.

I helped him out, and pointed their seat. "Ah there you are" He said and pointed out Chaeyoung.

"Can you come on stage?" He asked, and Chaeyoung was looking confused and shocked.

She was helped by the staff and now she was in front of his boyfriend.

"Aish I'm nervous" He said, and he looked at Chaeyoung. "Don't be" I heard she said, but she's still looking confused.

"I've been through things. Through problems I couldn't possibly explain. I've been through a lot, and my Rosie you were there right beside me, telling me that everything will be alright that I can get through those things, in which I did. Thank you, with those little things I did, I'm still here surviving. Our song Boy With Luv, is about how true strength and love come from finding joy in the smallest things in life, so... my Rosie

Listen my my baby naneun
Jeo haneureul nopi nalgo isseo (I'm flying high up in the sky)
Geuttae niga naege jwossdeon du nalgaero (with the two wings you gave me back then)
Ije yeogin neomu nopa (Now it's so high up here)
Nan nae nune neol majchugo sipeo (I want you tuned in to my eyes)
Yeah you makin' me a boy with luv

Oh my my my, oh my my my
I've waited all my life
Ne jeonbureul hamkkehago sipeo (I want to be with you through everything)
Oh my my my, oh my my my
Looking for something right
Ije jogeumeun na algesseo (Now I kind of get it)"

Jimin knelt down in front of Rosé.

"Park Chaeyoung, Rosé Park, my rosie. Do you want to be with me through everything? will you marry me?"

Finally Jimin said it. Chaeyoung's tears were strolling down her cheeks, so as Jimin. I'm really proud of my friend. So proud. Now I wonder when will I marry Jennie?

Rosé didn't spoke, and just nodded to Jimin's question. He stood up and hugged her. Fans were screaming for JIROSE, so as we. I'm so happy that Blinks and ARMYs are very supportive when it comes to our love lives.

The camera was then focused on Jennie who was unexpectedly crying. Now we were all hearing TAENNIE fan chants. I just laughed.

Soon people. Soon.