Chapter Three

It's been a week and Fu'ad has changed to a good person. All thanks to that mysterious girl he met.

He has to admit that meeting her on that very day, happened to be the best day of his life for she has changed the demon in him to a good person.

Fu'ad is now helping the orphans that happens to be The Behind Their Voice Orphanage Foundation  and many good things which made this parents happy and doubts if he is really the Fu'ad they gave birth to.

Now he seriously want to meet her and apologise for what he did to her because she didn't leave him alone when he need help.

Instead she helped him despite him being mean to her.

Fu'ad has develop a strong feeling for her and he has accepted the fact that he is madly in love with that girl but how is he going to confess his undying feelings to her?.

He picked his phone and called his best friend.

"Yoo man," Najar pick on the second ring.

"How are you" Fu'ad inquired.

"I'm good what's up man?" Najar asked

"Najar I think I'm in love" Fu'ad confess.

"What....did I heard you right" Najar asked.

"Yes and I don't know how it happend" Fu'ad said

"Who is she?" Najar asked

"That girl" Fu'ad said

"Wait.... for Allah sake how can you fall in love with a girl you barely know Fu'ad. Are you sure you're alright?." Najar asked

" I don't know, all I know is that I love her" Fu'ad said

"Then you should go and approach her" Najar said

"You know I can't after what I did" Fu'ad said

"Who would have known the mighty Fu'ad will fall in the trap of a girl" Najar said

Fu'ad knows that Najar is saying nothing but the plain truth because all through his life he happens to be a player who played with girls feelings. 

And now a random girl is messing with his own brain.

Only this situation makes him believe that nothing last forever in this life.

"Man if you truly love her, you have to do that." Najar said.

"I will try just keep me in your prayers." Fu'ad said.

"My prayers are always with you bro" Najar said.

"By the way when are you coming back" Fu'ad said.

"Soon in sha Allah" Najar replied and he feel guilty for hiding the truth from his friend.

The truth that if Fu'ad found out about it he will not take it lightly on him but yet he hide it from him and his love ones.