Introducing: Isla on a lonely Monday

Isla remembers the first time she self harmed. How she sat in her grandparents house, all by herself. She used to have two best friends at the time. She saw them hanging out while ignoring her. She had also been bowling with her father and his work place the day before, where she saw her dad flirt with another woman.

Islas grandparents have something called "the play room" for the kids, while for the adults it was just a storage room. This is where Isla, a 13 year old confused and hurt girl, found a needle and started scratching her wrist until it started bleeding. And it felt so good. Like everything was okay. 

She is now two heartbreaks, an eating disorder, an aunt and a couple friends older. Seven years to be precise. In her bed, after a fight with her manager with bleeding wrists. Just a day earlier she had shown her seven year old scars to her new boyfriend and talked about how it felt like they would never disappear. "I'm sorry" he said before he kissed her lips and jumped in the bus on his way back home.  Isla is wondering if he would feel sorry or just stupid if he saw her now. She's glad she won't know. It had been seven years since last. Yeah sure, she hit a couple of walls and when she broke up with her previous boyfriend she scratched her wrists while he was yelling at her once. But that was it. Today she feels easily triggered. So she is listening to Frank ocean, with tired and red eyes hoping to fall asleep soon. 

Other than that she don't know where to start with explaining Isla. But you'll get to know her gradually. She is an artist, she creates art. Mainly in the forms of  painting and making music. She is signed by the worlds largest record company, which is also just more water above her head. 

Two hours ago, Isla was talking to her ex boyfriend. Mainly because her boyfriend didnt pick up. She also needed his advice, because at the end of the day no one knows her like he does.