HOW TO BE POPULAR........

hav you ever wondered how to be populer in yr high skul or middle skul??? macie ws d most popular girl of our skul. I knew her nam because of all the stories i heard about her.Since, i was new she took me under her wing and we soon became best frnds. 

However, that is not how the story ends. There is a story hiding behind the one i just told you. A terrifying story that left me scared for life.

macie was staring at me . I was sitting a few tables away from her, all by myself . I started to wonder why she was taking such an interest in mee? Perhaps it was bcause i was a new girl. Eventually macie got up and walked over to me .

'' hi ! im macie'' she said ,flashing a smile. ''But im sure u already noe dat''

It was easy to see why she was the most popular girl in the skul. She luked pretty and spoke politely. Everything about her was nice, sweet and wholesome. Most of all she was very smart and knew how to manipulate people.

''nice to meet you,'' I replied ,,holding out my hand. '' im sasha''

she shook my hand frmly and gave me a winning smile again.

"how  about you come sit at my table ? " she suggested.

i noded my head.Then picking up my lunch tray, i followed her back to her table. She pointed at another girl and told her to sit at another table. She told me to sit at the girl's spot. I felt bad about forcing the other girl to change seats, but shook just it off, I mean , i was with the most popular girl of the skul . Who was i to questipon her rules?

After luch i realised i was in all the same classes as macie. In a polite tone, she ordered me to sit beside her in every class. But something didnt feel right about her. I shook off the strange feelings and did whatever she told me to do.

We quickly becam best frndz . Through her i made other frnds as tym went by, those frndzz became very popular..more popular than macie....now macie became unpopular.She was sad and depressed , and i tried to cheer her up but it was no use.

I began to hang out with my other frnds partly because.............read the next chpter!!!