Forest Fantasies (smut)

((SMUT!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!! ALL THOSE THAT ARE NOT IN LATE MIDDLE OR HIGHSCHOOL YOU CANT READ THIS!!! OK!?))

You wonder around guided by the light of the moon. Walking through the forest searching for the necklace you has lost earlier.

"Well~ seems a little rabbit got lost in the woods~" you hear behind you before feeling hot breath on your neck causing you to jump. only to be held back by arms wrapped around waist and shoulders.

"Leaving so soon?"

"Bill what are you doing?" you squeak recognizing the voice of your demonic friend bill cipher.

"Taking advantage of our alone time my dear.~" he leans down to your neck nipping at it lightly to get a reaction out of you.

"W-why..." you breath enjoying this probably as much as he is if not more.

"I want to. and I can. and I can tell..." he nips your sweet spot getting a high squeak out of you. "you want it too.~"

You nod admitting to your want of this as well.

"Knew it." he chimes before spinning you around and kissing you on the lips and using your surprise to take control of your mouth with his tongue.

You squeak a bit before letting out a few quiet moans as he starts to rub circles into your sides getting lower with each rotation. he smirks at the little noises you made causing him to become a bit more passionate and rough with the kiss. as well as starting to move his hands up your shirt raising it to take it off.

You try to keep up with the intensity trying to equal him but you fall short and let him take control.

As soon as he has total control he breaks the kiss to take off your shirt before attacking you neck. leaving a trail of hickies.

You try to return the favor by running you hands over him. causing him to growl lowly at your actions, and pull you closer to him as he starts to back you to a nearby tree and grind against you. You moan a bit from the feeling of him against you as your breath hitches and you pull a bit on his hair, tangling you fingers into his messy golden locks.

He chuckles at this, loving the sounds escaping your mouth. slowly he starts to take off his vest, letting you work on his white dress shirt and bow tie.

Though you seem to get a little too ahead of yourself and decide to give his lower regions some pleasure from your hand.

"Well.. my dear...." he pants a bit from the sudden act. "seems you are quite the naughty one.~"

He smirks before kissing you and letting his hands travel into your panties. slowly he sticks fingers into you making you wither and let out a soft moan.

"You do know being immortal I've had quite the long time to practice.~" he breaths into your ear as he starts moving his finger in and out, in just the right ways, making you shudder.

he continues this for a while till you are just to the brink then stops.

"I think it's time we got down to the real stuff." he whispers lustfully at you before snapping his fingers transporting you to what looked like to be his room.

Swiftly he picks you up and carries you to the bed setting you down.

Before you know it the both of you are fully in the nude making out on the bed, both a hot mess.

"Ready?" He pants teasing your entrance with his hardened member.

"Yes." you respond back before feeling him enter you. He starts off slow and easy but his movements slowly become rough and fast, causing you to fill with pleasure.

you claw at his back as it starts to become overwhelming.

"_____!~ I'm....about to..!" Bill mutters between breaths before he releases inside of you. causing you to release as well.

The both of you pant heavily before he removes himself from you. snapping his fingers he has the covers come over the both of you.

"Thank you my dear.~" bill whispers to you before kissing your forehead as the both of you fall asleep.