𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟎𝟕

— 📷 —

— 📷 —

IMG.07 - TWIRL

JIMIN LOOKED UP as he heard the whine of a door run through the walls and edges of the apartment. the whimper of the neglected hinges soon shadowed by jungkook's appearance. drained pigments clinging onto the brims of his tired eyes. a golden aroma of still simmering pancakes snapping him out his morning haze. "are those pancakes i smell?" jungkook's eyebrows clashed in disorientation as he hesitantly neared the steaming dish.

"good morning to you too, kook." he scoffed playfully, taking another mouthful of the light, syrup drizzled meal. filling his cheeks up and drawing his lips into a soft pout in the process. "since when could you cook?" the younger questioned, a grin crawling across his lips when he saw another box of pancakes hidden in the paper bag.

"me? cook? no, i woke up this morning and this girl, i think her name was viola—."

"violet you mean."

"yeah, yeah violet. she gave me the bag saying that it was your breakfast, but she gave you such a big amount and i knew you couldn't eat it all so, i've been helping you basically." he explained.

jungkook perched himself next to jimin at the breakfast bar, simply humming at the other's explanation. trapped in the euphoric feeling of the warm pancake that engulfed his senses melt in his mouth.

the cloud-like texture meeting with his tongue reminding him of the sensation of her cotton hands enclosed by his palms. the sticky golden syrup reminding him of the sweet taste talking to her left on his tongue.

oh my god.

how am i this whipped for her?

"you should have seen her face when i told her you were still asleep." a small cackle made its way out of the older, his smile only forcing his eyes into small arcs. "is she a fan girl of yours?"

jungkook shook his head, accompanied by a small hum. "she's my new model actually. we've been working together for a couple of months now."

"working together, huh? i guess that explains why you've been in such a good mood recently." jimin teased, knowing that the blanket of sparkling sensations and innocent love prevented the beast from baring his teeth into his flesh. "you must really like her, kook."

jungkook's lips tried to expel some sort of defence against his words, only finding his words stumbling on top of each other in a flood of choked words. a strong cherry pigment dyeing his porcelain cheeks. "i-i don't."