1/1 warning: smut

A/N: Hi! :D I think this became exactly what it is, short and hot. I really wanted to write some tourbus smut, and Jimhonny hasn't been written for quite a while!! o.o So here we go, a short little thing with bad humor and silly title. Only for you guys. :heart: thank you so much! :D ~ for reading ~ commenting <33 ~ voting <33 ~ showing your love. <3 Love you! Hope you enjoyyyy! A7x (c) themselves. <33

Much love from Iz

“Oh god. Fuck..” The whisperes was quited down by him biting his own arm. The images of him slapping his hips quick and hard into the bassist’s hottness made the small man squeak and shiver. Tightneing his hold around his well endowed cock, he smeared the pree-cum slopplily around his member, squeezing. “Oh man, gnhh..” Jerking off to the picture of him on the inside of his eyelids had become a rutine for the smaller man now that he was finally single again.

Doing girls for the hell of it had been fun experiences. But nothing could compare to his true desire during so many years, that he had lost the count.  Johnny Seward bit his lip hard, milking his cock for more cum as the wifebeater stuck to his skin because of all the sweat.  His black mohawk layed sloppily on his head, slightly sweat by the roots that one too.

Narrowing his golden hazel eyes, he began thinking he probably smelled sex for everyone to smell in the morning. So after he had panted himself out of the orgasm, he quickly dressed up in a pair of basketball shorts and did a quick cat wash in the bathroom. Using as little water as possible.

Being on tour was refreshing, but it also stessed him out, trying to act somewhat normal aroud the love of your life is a though task. Luckily he didn’t come off as totally ridicoulus.. all the time.

Thinking this might be another sleepless night on a hard mattress, Johnny carefully pulled a window open, sneaking a sig form one of Syn’s jackets. Taking a long drag, he puffed the smoke out in small

circles. Swallowing hard, as he rubbed his temple. Damn it.

Speaking of the angel. There he suddenly stood, his eyes full of sleep as he walked out into the livingroom/kitchen area towards the bathroom. “Hi, Jay.” He whispered. “Not gettin’ any sleep are ya?”

Johnny simply shrugs, but can’t avoid looking at Jimmy standing there.. in nothing but his boxershorts.

The lean tattooed stomach is pale as snow, the fiction letters standing out beautifully in full contrast to the rest. Jimmy’s wild black hair is hanging lose, in a slight mess around his cheeks. The peircing blue eyes are musing a little since he can’t see too well without glasses or contacts on.  The labret he had under his cupid bowed lips shone brightly in the moonshine that came through the window Johnny had opened to let the smoke out.

“Nah, got huh, little thoughtful..” He gives in, letting the words out in a faint coff, making Jimmy frown slightly before shrugging it off. “I gotta take a piss.” He states, opens the bathroom door and dissapears.

“Crap.” Johnny sighes, throwing his cig out the window. “Badass.” Jimmy chuckles silently, strattling Johnny who was lost in all the scenarios he would want to happen when Jimmy comes out the bathroom door.