Vote and comment

{A.N.} This is a long ass story so you will need a lot of time on your hands so just a warning!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV ~

So you and yoongi have been together for about 2 years now. He just recently started to stay at work longer. He also abused you when he was home but you still loved him. You TRIED to ignore it but he was neglecting you. This goes on for about 4 weeks, you start to get fed up.

~Yoongi is sitting at his desk,while you lay on your bed on your phone~

Jilly/POV~
You: babe what's wrong? you always come home late and your kinda ignoring me, I miss you!

yoongi: I'm busy

yoongi POV~
I'm not really busy I just can't stand her. Why am I with her again? Well I can just "punish" her later then.

Your POV~
I know he's lying but I will play along if it means we don't fight.

You: sorry babe I just miss you, can we cuddle then?

Yoongi: I told you that I'm busy, it's getting late and you should try and go to bed. When I'm done maybe we can cuddle after.

You: fine I love u night😘

Yoongi: NIGHT!

Yoongi POV~
Jesus Christ! She never shuts the fuck up! This is why I can't get shit done.

Jillian POV~

Me: babe do u like it?

~Yoongi is looking at his computer and doesn't even look up and says this~

Yoongi: yea you look cool

Me: alright I'm going to the club but I know you love your work more than me so bye

Yoongi: no your not

Me: Yes I am and why do you care? you haven't cared for awhile...

Yoongi: I'm sorry babygirl I've just been busy with some things.

Me: No tell me why now or I'm going!

Yoongi: whatever go I don't care.

Me: alright we're done I'm moving out tomorrow.

Yoongi POV~
Ehhhh maybe I can stop her from doing bad things. Is she even going she didn't even take her purse. This is all b.s. She's such a whiny bitch.

Authors POV~
Jillian walks out of Yoongi's house slamming the door going to her car crying. She texts her BFFS Jimin and Livi. Livi called IMMEDIATELY to check if she's ok

Livi POV~
I was watching tv with my boyfriend, Tae, and I get a text from Jilly saying that "I broke up with Yoongi can I stay with u and tae?" I try to text her back but before I could she said that she was going to live with Jimin (Because he has no roommates) and I quickly called her.