Chapter 1

It was late at night, and not a very good night. People running around. Running from villains. There had been a group of villains who had started to cause chaos on the streets, breaking things, killing people, you name it. Two heros, not very popular ones though, had been stuck in the chaos of the streets. They hadn't been prepared to fight, their quirks being a bit hard to use around now. The heros were your parents. They had you behind them, protecting you from one of the villains who had gor themselves over close to you. However, they didn't last very long. They lasted only a matter of minutes before being slain, you seeing all of it. At the time, you had still been young, not understanding what was going on. The villain smiled at you, staring into your soul it seemed. "Come with us, they cant protect you any longer. We can protect you for them," they said with a small gentle smile.

At the time you had still been too young to realize what had just happened, so you nodded lightly, agreeing to go along with the villain, who introduced himself as Tomura.

That was 5 years ago.

Now, times were a bit harder. They had removed your vocal chords a few years ago, and caused a few scars from training. Tehy looked at you, smiling. You had so much happen in the later years that you just obayed what they would say. This time, it was a mission.

●●●Time skipperoni brought by a lazy author●●●

At the mission, you had been told to fight against the heros who had arrived. Your quirk made that quite easy, as you had recieved both your parents quirks. Your father had a quirk called Reaper, where he could summon a scythe from nowhere, while your mother had a simple teleporting quirk. As you faught the heros, you looked empty. There had no longer been a light in your eyes, it was all so dull. Eventually, you had most of the heros injured at least, but Tomura had to retreat, and left you stranded. The heros all went to you, overwhelming you enough to capture. One of them had stopped the others, recognising the face.

It was the hero Present Mic.

■■■■■■■●●●■■■■■■

Ooo a cliffhanger. I just wanted to give a small sneak peak of this x reader idea i had. Let me know if you want me to continue! ^^