Prologue

PROLOGUE

"This is the second time...," he said using his usual voice.

As I heard his usual voice, I remained silent and calm but you can see traces of nervousness in the path of my blood.

"This is the second time and you failed to do it again?!" he muttered as he vocalize his anger.

"I did exert my greatest effort but... "

The cold breeze keeps on brushing my nape so here it comes, it just made me run out of words that pulled the trigger of his mood.

"But what?!" he mentioned as he continue my last word.

"...but I think I am not fitted on it."

A thunderous laughter just welcomed my ears as I say those dumbest things.

He went on his cabinet and look for the list that are already messed up and seems that no one will ever wanted to look on it. He tapped the third button on the side of the cabinet and in one snap, a secret drawer just pop out. His hands run smoothly above the book and gently lift it up and put it into his table.

"This would be the last Ms. Bonsconvitch," he utter with some sort of horrific tone while looking directly on my eyes.

"Err... What if..."

"Then your death would be sufficient for us," he said seriously just like he is giving me a simple deal.

"What?!" I exclaimed as a sign of disbelief.

"Death, as simple as that."

And at the last words everything went black. After it, the solving of Code of Antidotes begins...

*************

A/N: Okay remake na sya haha, it's been a year kaso natatanga pa rin ako hahaha sarreh

~SerpentScribble